Home sweet mansion

At the end of the day, Josh messaged me that he and Akira, would come pick me up. Josh and Akira, is my family and best friends. And they're one of the most important people in my life, and in my group..

Anyway, school had ended and kids was running out from school. Eager to go home and play video games, and do whatever they usually do after school. I look up to the sun, when suddenly a fast wind brush past my ear.
A green fire exploded when it hit the ground, I look back to see a pissed Calla.

I can't help but laugh at her. She's covered with mud, dead leafs and other muck from the forest.
"Where the heck have you been? The swamps?" I laughed like it felt like I was going to die. I clutched my stomach so I wouldn't trip laughing.
"Ahh...oh my god...." I slowly started to get myself together. "I can't even-! PPFFT!! Ahahahaha!!" I laughed as I pointed on Calla, who glared deadly at me.

Soon every students eyes were on me and Calla, I've heard that she's feared of everyone. And now, look. The new kid laughing in the bully's face!
As I calmed myself down it was silent on the schoolyard, looking around me I see that everyone is staring at either me or Calla.

Calla's green eyes shone with anger as she glared at me, I just stood there looking down in my phone. Wondering when Josh would come pick me up..
"Look at me!" Calla yelled at me, I shook my head as I got out from messengers and began scrolling trough my photo album.
"Because if I do, I'll only die of laughter" I answer her un-asked question, I chuckled at a photo I took of Josh when he was asleep. Me and Akira had drawn in his face, it looked so funny.

Out of anger, I guess, Calla started to shoot green fires at me. Dodging them I texted Josh.

Where are you shit head?!
I'm wanna go home!

Yeah yeah, whatever.
And btw, you'll need
To ride the bus, Akira won't
Let me touch his motorcycle

Wtf did you do to his
Motorcycle?!
Asshole!

While waiting for a reply, I hid behind a tree so she wouldn't get me so easy. After a while I turned around and started to walk away from Calla, and her angrily attempts to shoot me.
Wow, that girl has a bad aim.... I shouldn't say anything though...I'm no better...*sigh*
My phone buzzed, a reply from Josh

Well I kinda....
Long story, take it
When you'll get home, k?

"You asshole!" I shout out loud as I read my text, people stared at me confused. I blushed slightly, then turned on my heel, left the schoolyard and turned left to the bus station.

Fine then
See ya home...
You ASSHOLE!!

Grumbling I stepped onto the bus, paid and sat down. I looked out the window and seeing multiple people flashing by, in blurs of colors and shapes.
I saw witches, weredogs and ordinary human beings. Soon enough the bus stopped at my station, so I stepped of the bus and was on my way home.

I passed several shops and such, one shop in particularly catching my eye.
It was a brand new candy shop! And in its big glass windows, was vases full of big lollipops in different colors.
A-and on the table it was full of chocolate candy, caramels and other yummy stuff!
A teenager like me can't just walk away from a treat like that! Nope, I walked right in.

Took a medium big lollipop in the flavor of....? Strawberry and lime!
I paid for it, left the store, opened the lollipop and started eating it.
While my attention was elsewhere I bump into a man, causing him to drop his fancy looking bag.
"Oh, I'm so sorry sir" I apologize as i give him the bag again.
I look up to see that's he's a ordinary human. Blonde back slicked hair, piercing green eyes and fancy clothing.
"Don't worry about sweetheart, but be more careful next time. Okay?"
"Yes, sir" I reply as he walks by, I look after him as he turns in a corner.

White suit, black tie, black polished shoes and a fancy business portfolio...
I sucked extra hard on my lollipop as I was wondering about who he was. Letting ideas fly freely in my head, right, left. Up, down. Here, there.
Who was he? And what is his business in this town?

~~~

I pushed the big, double dark oak doors open and stepped inside the big hall of our mansion. Yes I live in a mansion, my dad's a big business man and my sister is a model. Nothing wrong, anyway...
"I'm home!" I yell as I step out from my shoes and pull my bag further up my shoulder.
"Payton!" My sister, Blaine, only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, started to pull me up the stairs. "I need your help!"
I laughed. "Course you do, Blainey"

She pushed me down on her big, fluffy bed. Her walls was painted white with red roses on them, on the walls hung different prices from different model contest. Her makeup desk was white, a nice oval formed mirror was there. And on her desk were different makeup products.
"I don't know what to wear on modeling party!" She whined as she opened her big ass, walk-in closet.
Blaine has more clothes than I do, racks of pretty and expensive dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, hosiery and accessories.
I sigh and pushed her away. "What's the theme?" I ask as I look trough her many choices of dresses.
"It's free, but I want to look beautiful and pure"
"Whatever, give me some minutes and you'll look good"
With that, I pushed her out from her closet and closed the door.

~~~~

Later on she actually looked stunning, I give you that.

(Image above)

She twirled around before her reflection in the mirror, while she smiled like she would never end.
"You're the best sis ever!" She squealed as she hugs. "You say so, but then tomorrow you'll be yelling at me for a stupid reason. Like how I borrowed your clothes" I murmur as I glare slightly at my older sister.
"Hehe~" my sister chuckle as she plants her head on top of mine. "We'll deal with that tomorrow, okay Pay?"
I can't help but smile at our reflections in the full body mirror. "Yeah, we'll deal with it then"