Chapter 1- The New Girl

Y/N POV
"Are you sure you're okay? Class 1-A is extremely..." Aizawa began to say, in the end drifting off.
"I'm fine," I reply quickly in a monotone voice.
The usual voice I use when speaking to people.

I won't let guard down. Heros normally...well people with quirks are awfully scary...even though I have a quirk...I wish I didn't though...I just want to be left alone...

We reach the door.
1-A
I take a deep breath...
...
I then enter...

Everyone seems to be pretty busy with their own conversations...until the door opens.
I feel so many eyes on me...
I feel really nervous...
And scared...
I express no emotion on my face, though.
"This is our class's new student. You can all introduce yourselves on your own," Aizawa said then zipped himself up in a yellow sleeping roll, then collapsed onto the floor.
I immediately assume he's sleeping, from what I've learned in about Aizawa in the short time I've known him, he is very sleepy quite often.

Relatable...I wish I could go back to my apartment and sleep...

I look at the students. They all look so...different...so...unique...

"Hi there, new classmate! My name's Ochaco Uraraka! What's yours?" A brown haired girl suddenly asks me.

Should I say my real name?
No...no...
I shouldn't...
Why did I even consider it? None of the heroes know my real name...why should the students?

"Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you, Uraraka," I speak in my monotone voice, bowing to the brown haired girl.

"Hi! I'm Toru Hagakure!" I look to the source of the sound. It is coming from a floating girl uniform.

Her quirk must be that she's invisible...

"Hello, Hagakure. It's a pleasure to meet you, also."

"Hey, I'm the manly Eijiro Kirishima..," Said a red haired boy. He was leaning against a desk, presumably trying to look cool.

The poor soul was failing miserably.

I try not to laugh...
... ... ... ... ... ...
and succeed.

"My name is Tenya Iida, I am the class representative of 1-A," a blue haired boy, with engine things in his calfs, spoke officially.

He must be fast...that is probably his quirk...

"H-Hey, I'm Izuku Midoriya...or Deku...whichever is alright with me..."

I sense...is he All Might's...

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Midoriya."

This same sentence is getting annoying to say over and over again...

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you," I say to the entire class.
They all began to introduce themselves. I quickly learned each person's name and I guessed a few of their quirks.

"Everyone to your seats," I turn my head to see Aizawa. He's awake.
Everyone got into their seats. I found one at the very back of class, farthest wall from the door.

"Because of a recent incident we have upped the security more, and the principal has decided we all need a break..." Aizawa stops talking when Kaminari and Ashido shout,
"VACATION!!!!"
"No."
The two students' expressions quickly changed. They both had shadows covering their eyes, they were both frowning.
"The principal decided we should just give the students less work for a while."
Midoriya then raised his hand and asked,
"What happened?"
The boy, named Todoroki, then said,
"I was also going to ask that. What happened? Why are we being left in the dark?"
"It's only for the teachers who were involved, and one other person, to know. It's been decided that it won't go public or be told to the students," Aizawa replied in a serious tone, ending the discussion.
The whole room was silent.
"Where's Bakugo?" Aizawa then asked the class.
Who?
Just then the door opened.
There stood a dirty blond haired boy, a scowl present on his face, a face not even a mother could love.
Geez...that student must really not care...they showed up awfully late...
" *sighs* Take your seat..."
Woah...Aizawa looks even more done then usual...
The boy walked to his seat and sat down.
"Your next assignment is to write or draw or something...about one of your best memories. You have today, tomorrow, and Friday is your last day. Do it or not...I don't care..." with that said Aizawa got back in his sleeping bag and went to sleep.
The entire class then began chatting with one another, presumably what they were going to write about.