Chapter 16- Time gone by...

Y/N POV

"Hello, Tomura," I say.
Tomura turns around and sees me. He smiles at first, but when he looks at my eyes he frowns.
"What's wrong?" He asks, his voice full of concern.
I stay silent. I want to say something, but I can't get words out of my mouth.
Tomura motions for me to sit next to him on the couch.
I sit next to him on the couch. Tomura pulls me into a hug. I snuggle up against him.
"Just explain whatever you want to explain and I'll listen. You don't have to tell me now if you want to not talk, though,"Tomura said, his tone caring and kind.
"Thank...you..." I ask quietly.
"It's what friends do. Also, if you want, we can watch Netflix," Tomura suggested with a smile.
"How about Supernatural?"
"Sure!"
I give Tomura a weak smile.
Tomura got a little confused by some of the things on the show, so it took a while to explain some things. We ended up spending the whole night watching and me explaining Supernatural on Netflix.

In the morning, Dabi and Toga are pleasantly surprised to see me here. We all sat down and had breakfast. I was feeling better so I told everyone what happened last night. They all gave me a look of sympathy and said I could stay here for as long as I'd like.

They are all so nice...

I spend the day with Toga talking about our favorite fictional crush, which was extremely difficult for me because I had so many. We also talked about who our favorite yandere characters were. We both spent a good portion of the night reading characterxreader fan fiction. I stayed in Toga's room.

Then next day came and I remembered all my things were still at the dorms. So, Kurogiri created a portal to inside my dorm room and I transported all my things to the hideout.

No one caught me....Yes!

I also got my own room at the hideout. Toga helped me fix everything just how I wanted it. Toga noticed my lack of possessions, so we also went out to the store and bought some decorations for my room.
We bought a teapot lamp.

It was a lovely waste of money

We also got a Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki poster and Figurine.