Hayley Kiyoko

Requested by SummerPanics

You frowned as you heard laughing coming from Hayley's room, knowing it wasn't her mom or sister because they were picking up dinner

You frowned as you heard laughing coming from Hayley's room, knowing it wasn't her mom or sister because they were picking up dinner. You carefully and as quietly as you could, walked up the stairs and put your ear on the door.

"...she..." you hear what sounded like Krystal, the neighbor girl from up the street, but couldn't really understand her.

"...can't..." you pressed your ear closer to the door and squinted your eyes (like that would even help) and held your breath. "...sorry..." you sighed and stood back before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" You open the door, Hayley rushing to you and kissing you softly as she pulls you inside. You giggle against her mouth before pulling away and looking at Krystal. She gives you a shy smile and blushes before playing with her fingers.

"What are you ladies talking about?" You see Krystal's eyes widen, and you turn to look at Hayley who's sending Krystal a smirk.

"Your birthday, and I think you're gonna like the surprise..." you look between the shy girl and your smirking girlfriend, knowing that you're gonna be fucked on your birthday.