Sam/Kara/Lena

You haven't been living in National City long, when you met Kara, Lena and Sam

You haven't been living in National City long, when you met Kara, Lena and Sam. You moved into the same building as Kara, literally right next door, and when you walked out of the elevator, you saw them all kiss each other, before looking your way. You couldn't leave, so you smiled and walked forward, and that's somehow how you all four of you became friends, and soon after lovers after a very drunk game of Truth or Dare.

But Sam never let you know of her big secret, she had a daughter named Ruby and she was scared to tell you. The girl's would back her uo, holding her hand as she told you and when you walked into Kara's home after a text she sent, you saw them patting Sam's hand.

"Hey, um, everything okay?" Sam looks up at you and stands, walking towards you.

"We need to talk..." you visibly pale and she shakes her head, holding your hands. "No no, not that! Um, I have a daughter, named Ruby."

"Did, did you not want me to see her or something?"

"What? No! You, you don't care?"

"No, she's a part of you, I'm dating all three of you. I don't care if Lena's a Luthor or if Kara is Supergirl." The girl's eyes widen and you roll your eyes. "Oh stop, those glasses don't fool me and you forgot to pick up your suit one time. I don't care and I hope, when you're ready, I get to meet her." Sam stares at you before pulling you in for a bruising kiss that leaves you breathless.

"Thank you," she whispers, holding you close, you wrap your arms around her and hold her tightly.

"Anything for you three.."