Game Time

Next day I met $quad in the parking lot. we were wearing suits and tie cause we had a game today.

we walked in class and saw scarface.

dman looked like he saw a ghost in the mirror.

we sat down thinking about the game.

hours later the bell rings everybody's going to lunch.

At the lunch table with our head phones in our ear without interrupting.

A girl came ova and told Dsavage something that he hoped up quick and so did $quad.

As we ran with Dsavage we saw girls arguing.

Dsavage was looking for his sister Dominique but she's no where to be found we went separate ways looking for her.

I went to the field cause I saw somebody sitting in the stands.

I went to the stands and saw it was Dominique I sat down with her wrap my arms around her cause she was shaking.

we talked for awhile and head back to the school.

me and Dominique went out for 3 years but broke up cause to many girls was getting in her head.

I want to be with you again. I asked

she looks at me like she don't understand.

she says"I would but you got to many thots and I'm not trying to get hurt.

I says"I didn't hurt you the first time in 3 years you was letting people get to your head.

she says"Ig we can try again blushing.

I says OK.

as we went back to the school holding hands we walked in the lunch room while $quad was at the table.

The bell rings its after school as we enter the locker room we sat down thinking how hard we going to play in this game.

we start getting undress putting on our pants I walked outside for a Lil bit and see Dominique she ran to me and we kissed. she starts touching my pack. I blushed.

We kissed again and left I know she's going to be at the game.

I went back to my locker and coach calls for the role to get our jerseys.

He called dman first and he's #4.

He calls Dsavage second and he's #2.

He calls Tray third and he's # 3.

Next it's me fourth I'm #1.

I put on my green and black nike speed cleats and puts on white spat around it.

then took out my bag a grabbed a visor and puts it on my helmet and grabbed my back plate and puts it on my shoulder pads.

I puts on my jersey and grabbed my shoulder pads and helmet and went to sit on the bus to go all the way to Tyler Texas.

It took us 2 hours to get there when we pulled up we see a bunch of people on both sides of the stands.

I walked on to the field just looking around and spinning.

I close my eyes.

I opened them with a confidential game face I yells"TURN UP!!!!.

They all gets loud.

I goes back to my team and we start stretching we saw the other team and they had a couple of tall people on they team but we wasn't worried.

As the introduce the "Tyler Texas High school Roadrunners they ran to the field ready to go.