Its about that time

The next day I got up getting ready for school. I woke up the others and got dressed.

we got in the car with the music so loud that people can hear us down the block.

we made it to school and see scarface with his sister her $quad & his crew. we walked pass them laughin while they was mean mugging us. I go to my locker and a gang of people came circling me cause they was with scarface.

I looked with a smirk on my face cause I saw Dman Dsavage and Tray coming so I took off my shirt and said outside now. he laughs and goes outside.

I walks outside and see his sister crew just waiting. I laughed and shook my head.

he took off his shirt and posted up.

I said you know what Dsavage its bout that time and winked at him.

Dsavage took off his shirt and start fighting scarface I was sitting there like I wanna hit somebody but its Dsavage time so ima let him do his thing.

I saw a dude that walked up to Tray that was in scarface crew. I pulled Tray close to me and the dude missed and threw Tray at him and he steals off on him.

scarface picks up Dsavage and slams him on the ground I said fuck it. I swung and said ROUNDD 2!! at the same time Dman swung the other way.

we both hit em and he fell off of Dsavage.

we all walked off. afta school we got in my car and goes to Dsavage house. when we got there we goes in the house with the girls and start playing music.

I step outside for some air and sees the same car drives by 6 times. I looked and watch them the 7th time they came and stopped in front of the house.

I ran in the house and screamed everybody get down I dived on top of Dominique and guns was clapping. Windows was breaking bullet wholes was in the wall going everywhere.

the guns stop and the car droves away I got up slowly and looked and asked everybody was they ok. the girls answered in a sobbing voice.

I call for Dman Tray and Dsavage they answered except Dsavage I looked to see were was he amaryiah says"he's outside".

I looked outside and saw Dsavage looking at his house angry with bullet wholes and spray paint with"YCB"(YOUNG COKE BOYS) scarface was the first to come in mind.

Later that night me Dsavage Dman and Tray gets dressed in all black.

we were wearing black cargos with a black bandanna black air forces and our custom made Hoodie with a large white print Y.$.B OR DIE.

we tell the girls to get the guns from under the couch.

we got in the car and drove off with guns in our hand. I says"fuck boy then fucked up for real this time.I cuts the music up swerving and speeding with anger in my eyes.

I hit the breaks real quick"skrrrrrrrrrrrrd"I stopped and look and see scarface across the street with his crew Dsavage and Tray got out the car and walked the other way to let me parked the car with Dman.

we gets out car and goes ova there with Dsavage and Tray. we walked threw the alley and starts running towards scarface and pulls out the guns and starts clapping at the same time. POW POW POW POW POW POW POW.

shots was being fired unexpected. Dsavage and I walked up to scarface while Tray and Dman goes to pull up the car. scarface stills breathing but slowly. when they pulled up the car they got out and we got in the straight line and Tray says ANY LAST WORD YOUNG FUCK BOY ,Dman says OK!! IM RELOADED!! I says "ITS BOUT THAT TIME. we all looks at Dsavage while he's looking at scarface and says"NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA" we all start shooting POW. POW. POW. POW. POW. POW.POW.POW.

we gets in the car speeding off cause we hear saarinen's we goes to Dsavage house and cheels with our girls. Dsavage ask me what I say to him b4 it was his turn. I looked and laughed and said "ITS ABOUT THAT TIME WITH A WINK.