Money does talk

Phone ringing!!
Me:Hello (In a deep sleepy voice)
Dsavage: Wake up nigga we got to get to the money we got some bricks to drop off.
Me: Ight I'm finna pull up
Dsavage:Bet
Hangs up the phone.
I gets out the bed and puts on a blue Tri-fit shirt with my black Nike basketball shorts and Nike socks and threw on my slides. I grab my keys to my camero and heads down stairs.
I looks at myself in my mirror downstairs to see if I wasn't looking a lil to rough. Puts my earrings in my ear and heads out to the garage. I hops in the car and speeds off my street. I reach under my seat to see was my weapon under there and kept my eyes on the road. I pulls up at Dsavage house and sees him outside with 4 bags full of dope. He gets in the car and we do our handshake. I asked him who we dropping off the pack to. We going to the bridge we finna get like 900,000 fam. "Bet say no more" I says.
As we was talking we seen the same car past by like 6 times. Fam this car lowkey creeping me out then past by like 6 7 times bruh I says. As we pull off and heading to the bridge we stopped at a red light a couple of streets down from the bridge. The same car pull up to the side of us. I looked at Dsavage as he was loading his weapon. I slowly looked on my other side where the car was while slowly reaching under my seat for my loaded weapon and puts it in my lap. The car started to burn rubber and speeds off leaving nun buhh smoke in front of us. We both heavily breathe out and goes to the bridge. Wen we got there it was like 4 cars there with 12 people sitting and talking waiting on us. We gets out the car with the bags and walks up to them. "Carlos"says Dsavage.
Carlos:U got the dope
Me&Dsavage:U got the cash!
Carlos:starts speaking Spanish
A big bald head dude came with 4 bags and throws it on the ground. I put the bags down to look in the bag and see nun but cash money. I gets the bags and gives them to Carlos.
Carlos:nice doing business with yall.
Dsavage:this only a one time thing just to let yunno cuz we usually don't do business with other people with our dope.
Carlos:I understand but here's my card if y'all change your mind.
I takes the cards and picks up two bags and goes to the car and so did Dsavage. We gets in the car and pulls off hyper like we won State all over again. We pulls up to Dsavage house and he says "hold up lemme get my clothes fam I'm coming to your crib. I stays in the car and waits for him.
Phone rings
Me:Hello
Zyzy:Hey
Me:Wassup shawty
Zyzy:wyd
Me:waiting on Dsavage we bout to head to my house wyd
Zyzy:watching TV bored
Me:U always bored want me to come fix that 👅💦
Zyzy:lol u nasty but I would like that
Me:lol lemme stop but I'm finna pull up because we going to need your help.
Zyzy:With what
Me:Just be ready Lil momma
Zyzy:(slight laugh) ok Lil daddy
Hangs up
Dsavage comes back outside with his things and puts them in the trunk. We pulls off and he says you hit up the boys. I says "I'm doing that now".
Calls Dman&Tray
Me:Ayeeee
Tray:Wassup fam
Dman:wassuh
Me:Head to my house asap!!
Tray:Ight I'm finna be down the street in 5
Dman:Say no more
Hangs up
Dsavage took the aux card and put on some Gucci and turns it all the way up that people alarms from their car was going off. As I pull up down my street I head a couple blocks down to get Zyzy and texted her to come outside. Do you know how to drive shorty. "Yes u bout to let me drive" she says. I gets out the car and gets on the trunk and let her drive all the way to my house. She pulls in my drive way I hops off the trunk and tell her to pop it. We gets everything we need and goes inside. As we enter the living Dman and Tray was both at the door. Let them in Zyzy. She runs to the door and opens it . everybody gather around in the living room. Dsavage looked at me and said gon head. I say holluh and grabs all the bags and says everybody this is a new beginning I opened one bag and dumps the money all on the table while everybody looking shocked except Dsavage while nodding his.
I guess money does talk I says.