Championship game

Next day of school me and the boys got dressed for the last game of the season the championship game.

we gets in the car and goes to school. when we gt there we saw everybody wearing a black shirt with our school name and says state champs.

We walks in the class room and takes a seat. a couple of hours later its time for lunch. we goes to the table and hear come Dominique with the girls sitting at the table. we sat and chat and ate.

Its after school and me and the whole football Crew walks outside and sees everybody screaming we laughed. then we saw CBS and channel 4 news live on tv. we walks to the locker room and sits down.

Coach gave me and the 3 Ogs wrist coaches for the plays he calls . we gets in dressed and puts on our pants. I pulls up my socks to my calf muscle.gets my jersey and puts it on and puts on my cleats. I puts spat around my cleats.

I grabbs my shoulder pads with my back plate and helmet with my visor and sits on the bus with the others.

on our way to one of the grand stages of all to the cowboys stadium. when we got there the arena was so full that some people had to watch outside .

I puts my stuff down and me and the 3 savages goes to the field and gets in the center of the field and circles up we close our eyes and prayed. we got up shaking our heads and Dman says they dont want war with us.

We goes back to the locker room and stretches and talks about plays. we gets up and gets called to the field we were playing the Ennis Hawks.

we came here to win so we going to do that after the first half the game was already ours 24-3. in the fourth quarter the game was tied 34-34 with 15 seconds on the clock we need to throw the ball. coach says Dsavage calls for the ball and throws it to Tray he catches it but runs out of bounds.

were on the 10yard line with 7 seconds.Dsavage calls for ball and pitches to me to the out side I runs full speed and ran some dude over and scores the touch down. we went for the extra 2 poimts . Dsavage calls for ball and throws it to Dman and we gets it. WE WON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!! EVERYBODY GETS out the stands on the field cheering and crying with joy. Now anything goes