S C A R L E T

Book Cover illustrated by: Andrea Nicole C. Tiraña

I am open for commissions! For inquiries, you can reach me here:

Facebook: Andrea Nicole C. Tiraña
Second acc: Peculiar Lullaby
FB Page: Drei Drei's Watty

Instagram: iam_dreiiii

***

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Take note that this story is unedited and may or may not have been written a long time ago. It might contain scenes or jokes that you could find insensitive since the author could still be immature at the time and still in the process of growing when writing the said story especially on stories she wrote from 2015-2020.

Read at your own risk.

***

DISCLAIMER:

The characters, businesses, events, and incidents described in this story are purely fictional and products of the author's imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real-life people, living or deceased, or actual events is entirely coincidental and unintended. Please be advised that this this book contains mature content and is intended for audiences aged 18 years and above. The story deals with sensitive issues such as violence, mature scenes, and language that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised that if you are sensitive to such content or if it may go against your personal beliefs, it is recommended that you do not read this book. The author assumes no responsibility for any discomfort or offense caused while reading this story. By proceeding to read, you acknowledge that you are of legal age and are willing to engage with the story's mature themes and content at your own discretion.

***

COPYRIGHT:

Phantom Agents 2: Scarlet.Copyright © 2019 by.peculiarlullaby.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without prior written permission from the author.The only exception to this rule is for brief quotations used in critical articles or reviews, which may be reproduced with proper citation and attribution.

***

"Behind those angelic looks and sweet smiles,hiding a predator waiting to kill it's prey..."

Rhia Roux and Chase Light, a long time best friends since they can remember. They knows each other too well since they grew up together, But there's this one thing they have to hide,not just with each other but also with anybody, A secret that no one shall know...

Rhia Roux always loves this man,She secretly loves her best friend more than their sibling like relationship. She's inlove with her best friend whom heart belongs to someone else already, It hurts but she's satisfied, she loves him but don't expect anything from him. Chase on the other hand loves someone whom he cannot love, his enemy who stole his heart mercilessly,someone who doesn't have a heart cause she gave it to someone else already,And it hurts that it's not him.

But looks like destiny has a different way playing with them,when they fell inlove with each other's other sides,Each other's other Identities...Fighting each other,Fighting together without knowing the faces. would they accept the hiding darkest sides of each of them?

"I love you the way you are back then but when I found out your other version,I think I fell deeper,I fell inlove with you more that I couldn't let go anymore." -Rhia Roux

"I don't care who you are or what you trully are anymore,Rhia or Scarlet,I just don't give a damn!It's you,With or without the mask it's you whom I gave my heart with,And I am falling deeper Rhia,I am falling really hard,I love you so damn much". -Chase Light

Phantom Agents 2:Scarlet
By:peculiarlullaby

Phantom Agents 2:ScarletBy:peculiarlullaby