3

I can't believe I was standing by him. The office lady gives jin his sheets and gives me my schedule.

Jin turns to me and lifts my chin and kisses me. His lips was soft and warm. I'm not gonna lie I liked it... No I loved it.

"See you later sugar cup." Then he leaves. I look at my schedule and look up. I get confused and walk the halls to find my classes
••
After school ended I met up with Yin and Keo. They kiss and say goodbye to each other and me and Yin start walking.

"So how was your day?" Before I could answer I was interrupted by someone.

"HEY!!  SUGAR CUP!!" I turn around and see jin. I start running and yelling at Yin to come on.

We made it half way up the tall  before he catches up with us. He stops me by putting his two hands on my shoulders.

"Damn... Your fast..." He huffs trying to catch his breath. Once he does he stands up straight and lifts my chin to kiss me.

I pull back before our lips touch. "I have a name you know." "Well then what do you want me to call you?"

He puts his hand on my face. His hand was warm like really warm and smooth.

"Like I said earlier... My name is Y/n  Phi so learn it."I pull his hand off my face and walk away with Yin.
••
After I dropped off Yin I heard foot steps behind me. I look behind me and there I see jin walking.

"Oh so your stalking me now?!" I stop walking when I said it. "No I live on this street."he says as he keeps walking.

I raise my eyebrows and walk. Once I get home I watch jin walk next door. and knock.

I wasn't sure who opened the door but after he knocked he went right in the house.

I forget the thought and open the door. I walk in and Set my coat on the coat hanger.

I plop my self on the couch. *ding- dong*

I here the door bell ring. "Ugh please say its free food." I open the door.

Jin;
She opens the door and looks up. I don't know what she was thinking but it seemed like I shouldn't worry.

"Yes?" She says

"I was wondering if you would like to meet the rest of my friends." I say as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Sure! I need to get out the house anyways. Come on in." She moves to the side and I slip through. (A/n those dm's... playing)

"HEY! Y/n where the hell is my thrasher jacket!" I here a deep voice say

"Hey... Y/n have you seen my eye liner?" A middle aged woman says.

"No mom I haven't did you check your make up box?" "No but I'll check." Then the lady walks away.

And then a guy that looked two or three years older than Y/n comes down the stairs.

"Sis, i won't be home for six months so keep the house in place a-" he looks at me and walks up to me.

"Who the hell are you?" "He's a friend quin leave him alone." I look at Y/n and I see her smiling.

He walks away and finishes his sentence. "And if you need ME IN A N Y REASON. Just call talia." He grabs a suit case and heads out the door.

Her mother comes down the stairs and looks like she's 20-25."okay sweet heart see you in six months and your father will be with me so no worry's.

"Okay mom I love you, see in six months." Her mom walks out of the house with three huge suit cases and gets into a limo. And the limo drives off.

"Sorry about that, its family." "Don't worry I'm used to it." I say with a smile.

"I'll be right back I have to change." She goes up stairs and changes and I wait.

She comes down stairs with a yellow crop top  and at the top was two lines like a checkers board black and white colored and some light blue jeans with a denim jacket.

"You look cute in that outfit." She dose a twirl "thank you"

She was acting nicer than before i don't know why but I liked it. She was sweet, kind, and always apologize when she needs to. (Good ass manners is what ill call it)

We walk out of the house and she locks the door. We head next door and I open the door.

!! A/n;
Okie, listen I like this chapter a lot and I don't know but I might post twice today. Ily byee.