15

your;
"Aww are you guys a thing now or no." Tae says with a very weird face. "Yeah, we recently started dating to see how it turns out and its turning out to be the most best thing in my life." Jin looks down at me and smiles.

Me being the person I am I blushed and smiled. "I have to go. Quins cloths aren't going to clean there selves."

I walk away and get in my car. "Hey remember you dove me here you have to drive me back and I don't want to walk up this hill." He points at the hill and I look at him.

"Get in jin." I unlock the car and he runs up to the car and get in. "Ugh your an angel." He kisses me on the cheek and puts his seat belt on.
••
Once I parked the car I can tell jin didn't want me to leave his side.

We get out the car and he walks me up to my door looking sad. I smile as I open the door. I walk in and jin turns his body the other way.

I grab his collar and I pull him into the house and kiss his lips. "You don't want me to leave so then I'm not leaving your side."

We fall onto the couch and we make out. I guessing Quin walked in to give me more dirty cloths because after thirty minutes of just kissing I hear Quin and he was not happy.
••
(Argue time skip because I'm lazy and Quin does to much in my brain)
••
After Quin had his tantrum he left and gave me dirty cloths. Being the sister I am I did the cloths and did not put the away.

I set his basket on his bed and I walk  and close his door behind me. I see jin just sitting on the couch alone. So so so so lonely. I walk down the stairs and I sit on his lap on the couch.

He sighs and puts his head near my shoulder. "What's wrong jin?" He lifts his head. "Its nothing just a old girlfriend that wants to meet you." I look at him and turn my body to where I was facing him.

"Maybe it will be fun to meet her jin." He lifts my head and pecks my lips. "What ever you want sugar cup." I let go of him and get off his lap.

"What's wrong, come on babe don't be like that." He laughs and I walk to my room.

"Come on let's just cuddle and talk about Taes birthday and we can plan it together.

!! A/n;
Gn. 😇🌙