5

your;
When I woke up I feel two really strong arms around me. The sun shined in my face. I look up and see jin.

even though he was just a friend it felt right to "cuddle" with him. I try to move three minutes later and then I heard "ugh, 20 more minutes please."

Then he pulls me back in and he holds me. So being the person I am. I set my alarm for 20 minutes and hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth speaker and waited.

Soon as the alarm goes off it will blast and he better get up.
••
I almost fell asleep until it went off. "GET YOUR ASS UP YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKER!!" Yes that is my alarm and good thing to know he got up.

I sit up and smile. As jin covers his ears and stretches all over the bed yelling "Make your annoying ass alarm stop please. AND WHY IS IT ON BLUETOOTH!!

I turn it off. "So then you can get up silly." "If I was mistaken you wanted to blow my fucking ears off."

I get out of bed to take a shower and brush my teeth to get ready for the day. Its the weekend and of course I'll spend the day with Yin and some other friends.
••
I get out the shower and get dressed. I brush my hair and teeth. I put on an off shoulder pink and white shirt and black pants.

And some white ankle socks and some white shoes.

Jin;
When she came out of the bathroom she looked beautiful. She walked around the room to fix her bed.

"Are you gonna go change?" I smell my shirt and it smelled like Y/n "Yeah imma go change see you later."

Before I leave I see her grab her little back pack. I didn't want to worry so I got back to the house and I took a shower and got dressed.

"Yo we was wondering where you was last night. Where did you go?" I look up and see suga and the others in my door way. "I was just out at a friends party."

They look at me and don't say anything and they walk away.

I grab my phone and look at it. I got a text from some random number.

Unknown:
Hey its Y/n and you gave me your number last night just making sure it was you.

I look at the message and text back.

Jin:
Oh alright I guess see you later.

I rename her as "plum". 

your;
I was kinda excited to be with Yin and to be by her side again but when ever I'm around her I have to be so mean to people.

"Okay Y/n Keo is coming if you don't mind so you might be the third wheel. Unless you have someone to bring with you." I look at my phone and look at Yin.

"Yeah I do just meet me at my house I can drive us there." I look down at my phone and text jin.

You:
Hey do you want to hang out with me, Yin, and Keo?

I didn't know what he will say but I hope it was a yes because I do not want to be the third wheel.

Jin:
Sure why not I won't mind getting out of the house I'll meet you in the front.

A sign of relief came to me and I ran to meet  jin.

Soon as I got there he was wearing the cutest outfit I have ever seen him wear.  He had a white shirt and a denim jacket and he wore blue denim pants with white shoes.

I ran so I could get a hug. F U L L C H A R G E.

jin;
She ran to me like she was happy to see me and she gave me a big hug as if we haven't seen each other in two years.

She lets go of the hug and holds my hand. Intertwining our fingers. "So where are we going Y/n."

"Well... We are pretty much going on a... date." She looks at me with a smile.

I look at her and and I thought about. "Okay then let's go." I say as we start walking.

"Yay, thank you so much I didn't want to be the only one there with out a boyfriend."

I start blushing and look at her. Her long h/c hair waved back and forth in a ponytail.

We meet up with Yin and Keo and the I see six other girls with six other guys. I feel Y/n squeeze my hand tightly.

i think Yin noticed me because after a while she said something out of random.

"Hey Y/n isn't that the weird creepy guy that chased you up the hill just to try to kiss you?"

your;
Soon as Yin said that I see quin and talia on the other side of the circle. Right there my 20 year old brother heard it from Yin's mouth.

"What did you just say Yin?!" Quin ask as he gets really angry. "I said that's the same creepy guy that ran after Y/n and tried to kiss her!"

Quin walks up to jin and pushes me out of the way. He grabs him by the collar and lifts him up.

"LET HIM GO QUIN NOW!!" Quin looks at me and let's go of jin. Quin looks to see if I'm hurt.

"Your bleeding on your hand Y/n." He says in a clam voice. He tries to look at my hand but I hide it from him and go to help jin.

"Are you okay?" I ask jin while I stand on my tippy toes and fix his collar.

"I'm fine. Let me see your hand." I look at quin and turn quickly. I show jin my hand. He touches it and I hiss.

"It hurts or sting?" "Both." He grabs a huge bandaid out of my bag and puts it on the cut.

I look at him. "Thank you jin." He grabs my hand and things go quite. "Let's split our ways since this is a big carnival."

"Okay let's split then." So we split me, jin, Yin, and  Keo goes as a group. "Your brother seemed pretty pissed. Sorry about it."

"Its okay Yin you didn't mean any harm."

I look at jin and he looks at me. "You look cold you want to wear my jacket?"

"Sure. Since I left mine in the house. But I don't want you to be cold."

"Don't worry if I get cold I'll just hold you." He smiles at me and looks at the ferris wheel.

"No way I'm getting on there jin." He smiles and picks me up and carries me to the ferris wheel.

"For two pls." He ask as he puts me down and holds my hand.

We get on and I couldn't help but hold on to him. Before we leave the ground Quin and talia gets on with us.

Me being the person I am soon as we move I put my Face into Jin's arm.

He laughs and he pats my back to calm me down. I look up and look at the view. "Its beautiful up here."

"Yeah it is Y/n. I haven't seen you in a long time I missed you." I look at talia and she's smiling at me.

"U-uh yeah same here." I turn to jin and put my head on his shoulder. I can tell my brother was mad because he was tapping his foot really hard.
••
Once we got off I could tell jin was tired and ready to go home.

"Jin I'm kinda tired and I'm ready to go. Can you take me?"

"Sure why not." He grabs my hand and we head towards the car.
••
He carried me to my room and I got in my pj's.

"Imma leave now. S-" before he could say anymore I stop him.

"Comeback its gonna storm tonight and I'm afraid of thunder and lightning."

He looks at me with a smile. "Okay I'll be right back." He kisses me on the head and leaves.
••
He comes back with some sweat pants and a shirt. He gets in bed and puts his arms around me holding me tight. I fall asleep knowing I was protected by someone I like or someone I love.

!! A/n;
All right this one was a little long at least 1500 words. So yeah hope you enjoy as much as I do so far and I'll work on number 6 rn. 😇💞