9

jin;
Two hours after she fell asleep we was three minutes away.

We park and I wake up Y/n. "Hey we're here." She opens her eyes and rubs them. "I'm still tired can't I just stay in the car." Then she lays her head back down.

I pick her up and stand her on the ground. Then I tap her head. "Come on let's go. We have to catch up with the others."

On our way up we see Mimi on Jimin's back and all the others just walking casually. "So suga was texting me." She says then looks up at me.

"What did he say?" I look worried to her I guess. "Don't worry its nothing important just something that you said about me."

I stop walking and turn her by her waist. "What did he tell you?"
I think u scared her because she was shaking. "He s-s-said that y-you h-h-have a crush on me and you want me to be your girlfriend."

I blush and let her go and walk ahead. "Hey jin wait up don't leave me." She runs after me.

your;
I grab his shoulder his face was red and he was blushing hard. "Leave me alone Y/n." I grab his face just like he grabs mine.

"Its sweet of you to have a crush on me. Because I like you to." I finally said it. I finally said that I like him. I start blushing and I mean REALLY hard.

More or likely he stopped blushing because Next thing you know I'm kissing jin with the rest of the guys around us.

"You guys are making a scene come on." Suga says and pulls me away. "You told him that I told you?"

"Well... Yeah I did. But I didn't mean to." I look behind me and see jin talking to the guys.

"Suga why can't you just be happy for me? I know your my twin in all but..." He puts his hand over my mouth.

"No one needs to know Y/n I'm 11 minutes and 17 seconds older than you so don't call me oppa in front of them please."

!! A/n;
I know so unexpected right suga and Y/n TwINs. Honestly it took alot of thought for this chapter. I didn't know if they should be brother and sister or twins or long lost brother and sister. Who knows. Okie see you guys tomorrow byeeeee.