14

your;
I wake up and feel a hand around. Of course it was jin holing me hostage. But for some reason I didn't mind.

I turn to see his face and peck his lips and close my eyes. "Its rude to kiss someone when there asleep." He pecks my lips for me to open my eyes.

"So... What are we doing today." Jin looked at me. "Y/n..." I smile. "Yes jin." "Will you be my girlfriend." Then he kisses me and pulls me closer. I pull away. "Yes jin I would like to be your girlfriend."

I hold on to him and put my face on his chest. "I love you y/n." I look up at him. "I love you too jin." I get out of bed to get dressed.

I get pulled back and I plop right back on my bed. "Yes jin." He looks at me. " don't want you to leave me." Then he squeezes me closer to him.

"Jin I have to get ready and so do you its my last day as a freshman and your last day as a junior. So S get up and go ready." He let's me go and I get in the shower.
••
After I got done getting ready I head down stairs to see Jin, Tae, Jimin, J-hope, and junkook. M being the same age as junkook we get along better. J being three years older than me and so is the rest of them.

"Hey cubbies." Me wondering why they are all in the kitchen I see Quin talking to them. But mostly jin.

"Jin told me something about you and him." I Start to get nervous. "What did your hear?" He smiles and takes a deep breath. "He told me that you guys are dating. I'm not mad he's a nice guy in general."

He gives me his full attention. "But if he ever hurts your heart... He will pay for it." Then he gives me and jin glances and then head upstairs.

"Weird, but y/n all the guys have there own car so now its only you and junkook driving together." Jin says as all the rest of them walk out and get in there cars.

"Oh so your not riding with me?"
I look at him. " I can't suga said juniors ride with juniors. Freshman ride with freshman and ect." I give him a pouty face.

He comes over to me and pulls me in, he kisses my head and whispers something in my ear. "Just now that I love you and I'll think about you every second. Text me when you can." Then he walks away.

I get I the car with junkook. He buckles and we drive off.
••
As in paying attention to the road he starts asking questions. "So what did he whisper to you in your ear?","Are we going to pick up Yin!?"ect.

I ignore him and we get to school. "Ugh finally we're here." I get out after junkook gets out and I lock the doors. I spot jin I in the distance and walk over to him.
••
When I get there I push myself under his arm and I pull him to my side. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I listen to what they was talking about.

Jin kisses me on my head and we stand there for ten minutes.
••

!! A/n;
Yes y/n and jin are finally together but who knows if they are going to stay together. (Btw 21 Assignments is just a title there are no real assignments. Im sorry if you just read 14 chapters for no reason.) Gn.