Talking With The Dahlbergs

*Adam*

  "Hey mom, do I have a sister or a brother?" My mother turned her head towards me, and sighed. "Son, you're 20 years old I do believe it's time to tell you about....Her.." Who's her? "Okay" "You see son, when you were born, you were alone." Huh? "Two years later you're little sister was born. She was a cute little girl that was so kind and sweet and she never hated people for any reason at all! She always loved me, you, and your father. But we had to give her up." "Why?" "Because, after three years, she wasn't as strong as you. She was very slow and quiet, we needed to change that. So.." "So what?" "We gave her to a foster home" I stood up, and walked to my car, slamming the front door as I left. 'How could they do this to me?! Not telling me a had a sister! I must find her!' I thought to myself. I got in my car, and drove to the nearest foster home. As I walk in, I'm greeted by four children. Two little boys, a little girl and a lady who looked to be my age. "Hello! And welcome to..." The eldest one started. "The little home for boys and girls!!" I chuckled at the little kids, and the adult. "Sir, would you mind looking at a few child choices?" The older one grabbed my hand, pulling me over to a room full of little kids. She blew her whistle. "Line up!" All the little kids lined up against the wall. All but one. "Number 98, please step up to the line." The girl didn't move. "Number 98" The lady next to me pulled out what seemed to be a sword. What was she gonna do? "Number 98, I have the sword out, get in line, or blood's gonna be on the floor again" The lady pulled up the sword. The girl, or Number 98, finally got in line, she had cuts all over her face, arms, and legs. "Good, Number 98." The lady put the sword away. She then turned her head towards me. "Please choose." Her smile was cruel. I turn my head and look at all the kids, and number 98. "I choo-" "Jack, he choose you!" "No I didn't, I choose Number 98" She gave me this look. Like she was trying to say that that I choose wrong. "I'm sorry, did I hear you right? It sounded like you said you wanted number 98" "You heard me, I want number 98, she needs to get out of the place."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hello my little Jellies!!! Just wanted to tell you!! I made a new book!! Look at it!! Look at it!! XD But yes! This is a fight between Jerome and Mitch to see who wins Adam's sister's heart!! You'll have to wait and see for that one!! Alrighty see you later!!! Smiles for everyone!! -JellyLoxUniverse