"Jason why did you leave me?"

Jayden's p.o.v

"W-Whoa what happened?" I asked

"You kinda.... blacked out" said Shy staring at me worriedly.

I picked up my phone again.

"J-Jason is that you?"I asked

"Yeah it's me! What just happened to you? " I was happy but at the same time... I was questioning this....

"Jason why did you leave me?" I asked 

"My mother.... She didn't let me go to your birthday party all those years ago.. I know you're like... 18 or something now... I'm sorry" 

"It is fine Jason! So where are you...? We should meet up!" I said I really wanting to change the topic.

"I'm arriving at a friends house currently...!" Jason Replied

"Oh! Cool I gotta go! Bye Jason talk to you later!" I told him as Sky was getting a bit upset with me being on the phone..!

"Later!" Jason said. A few minutes later the door bell rang. "I'll get it come on Shy" I said standing up reaching for Shy's hand to walk with her down the stairs. I opened the door... And what I saw, standing in my doorway... I just couldn't believe..

"Jason!" I pulled him into a hug. Holding him close to me. I couldn't believe he was here. This was amazing!

*Jason's P.O.V*

 I walked up to the front door of my good friends Sky or Adam's house. I rang the door bell. That phone call with Jayden was very strange she blacked out for like 10 minutes. I heard foot steps coming towards the door. Who opened the door made me smile so wide. "Jason!" Jayden screamed. I couldn't believe what was happening! I hugged Jayden as tight as she was hugging me. I could tell the girl next to her was feeling awkward because she walked away blushing. After about like 2 minutes of hugging, we sat down on the couch and started talking about random stuff, from channels to Sky.

*Mitch's P.O.V* 

I.Could.NOT believe what I saw!!! Jason..... Hugging.... JAYDEN! I was so mad! I even felt jealous. I  went up to him, moved Jayden away from Jason, looked into Jason's eyes, and punched him. Right on the face, if I punched him with full force I would have broken his nose. With Jayden watching I didn't want to hurt him to bad. 

"Stitch!! What's your problem!!" Jayden screamed at me as she moved towards Jason, using one of her clothes to wipe away some of the blood straining from Jason's nose. I busted his lip... It felt good. I ran out the front door, ignoring Jayden yelling at me. I could tell that Jerome was running from where he stood outside to come and get me. To stop me from doing something really stupid, that I might regret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry  about the short chapter I'll right more a soon as I can. lunagamer out✌️

Hey Lunagamer!  I fixed a few things! I hope you don't mind! -JellyLoxUniverse

PS: Lunagamer is from quotev not wattpad... She's a new helper. -JellyLoxUniverse