Under The Table

*Jayden*

    "Well, let me explain, it all started when you were tiny" How does he know about my family? Even more important, how in the world did he know my lullaby better than I?! I nodded. "You see, your parents really did love you. They just didn't think you would live very long" What? Why would me parents think such things? I nodded yet again. "After about three years, you were still very weak, so they gave you up." I felt tears reaching the edge of my eyes. We soon heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Adam stood up and walked to the living room.

   *Adam*

     I walk over to the door and answer the door. "Adam!" My best friend Julia screams as she hugs me. "Julia!" I scream as I hug back. I hear my stairs creak and I turn around. "A-Adam? Who she?" Julia saw Jayden. "Who's your little guest Adam?" She smirks. "Shaht up, this is num- I mean Jayden. My new roommate! Come here Jayden" She slowly walks over to me and Julia. "I HEAR GIRLS!?!" Oh shit....Dakota is awake! Dakota runs out into the living room, I look around for Jayden. She's gone...Hm... "Julia!" "Dakota!" They hugged for awhile. I started looking for Jayden. "Little one where are you?" I heard whimpering. I turn over to the kitchen to see Jayden, under the table... Huh?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That's all you slimes get...As you can tell. I'm not in a good mood.... I'm tired, pissed off, and I'm about to kill my sister.. But yeah... Here's your short chapter to get you by! See ya later! Bye my little slimes.... -JellyLoxUniverse