Adam Why....?

*Jayden*

  I woke up a few hours later to screaming, but from who? I open my eyes and see that I am on the couch in a plaid blanket. "Huh...?" I said quietly as I sat up and realized that Mitchy, my little, green, stuffed puppy was not with me. I felt tears reach my face as I stood up. Everything went silent. I looked over to where the screaming had subsided from. It was my big brother Adam and Stitch? "Big brother? S-Stitch?" Adam looked over at me and pleaded that I don't get mad.

  "W-What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing you sh-" Adam was cut off by me tackling him to the floor and holding his arms down as I growled in his face. "Why." I said with a mad tone in my voice. "W-Why what...?" Adam replied. "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING WHEN YOU KNOW I HATE THAT!" Is what I had screamed back at him, obviously really angry. "I-I'm sorry Jayden! Mit- I mean Stitch wanted something I had already promised to Jerome!" I had to make him tell me more. I let him go and I stood up and looked at Jerome. "Derome....!!" He squeaked and tried to run away from me as I tackled him and stared into his eyes.

 "What did my brother promise you....?!" I tried to hold back my rage so I wouldn't hurt Derome. That would be bad. He just kept staring into my eyes. "Y-You're eyes..." Is all Derome said. "What?" "T-Their brown....!" Derome sounded more scared than before! I got up and held my stomach. "Uggghhhhh...." I ran to the kitchen and starting eating almost everything in sight. This happens whenever I get really pissed and then Adam has to go buy more food.

  *Adam*

  *Mean while, while Jayden eats everything in the fridge*

  "What are we gonna tell her. If we tell her the truth she's gonna beat my ass" ((I'm a 8th grader now. You should know I will curse a lot from now on)) Adam said as he looks at Mitch and Jerome. "I don't know dood, as far as I know, she likes me.. She spends most of her time with me and you Adam" Mitch says as he looks at the pictures of him and Jayden on his phone. "But he promised me Mitch." Jerome commented. "Yeah I did promise him first Mitch. Just let them go on a date first and see how it goes okay?" I replied feeling better about what I just said.

  "Fine, One date though! One!" Mitch said as his face began to become red as he looked at a photo of him and Jayden cuddling. I guess Mitch does love Jayden, yet I don't know if Jayden will choose in time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 Whats up my little Jellybeans! How have you all been? I have been terrible! Also, This is a cliffhanger because I'm tired. Night everyone!