"I Wish You Hadn't Left Me"

*Jayden*

   "I-I'm gonna go to sleep....." I said as I slowly walk back up stairs with my stuffed dog and the random plaid blanket. When I finally entered my room I remembered something I had stashed away when I was still in the Orphanage. I pulled out the little box with all my stuff in it and searched for the two things I could have never  loved more, than my own older brother. It was my Skydoesminecraft t-shirt, and a fluffy hat that went over my ears. It was a pretty light blue. With yellow on the ear flaps. I changed my shirt, pulled my hat on, pulled out the computer Adam gave me and went onto Sky's channel.

 I had clicked on one of the videos titled "V-log update!" When it opened to my surprise, Sky looks just like......Oh my gog......THAT'S MY BROTHER?! I closed my computer, tied the plaid blanket over my shoulders to look like a cape, opened my door and ran as fast as I could down stairs. "ADAM ADAM!" I yelled as I ran down. "Yeah what's u- AH!" I tackled him before he could finish what he was saying. My hat slid backwards on my head but didn't completely fall off. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said happily as I pulled out of the tackle hug.

  "Tell you what?" He asked. I stared at him for a moment then sat up giving him some room to sit himself up. Adam started to observe my shirt. "You're a Sky fan huh?" I nodded. "You can be co-leader!" I smiled. "So....Why didn't you tell me?" I asked one more time hoping he would answer this time. "I didn't tell you because, I thought you already knew!" Adam said with a chuckle. "Well, I didn't know till just now!" Stitch, Derome, Adam and I laughed for a while till I told them I was gonna try to sleep now. I ran back upstairs, heading right for my room. I can't believe it!

  Skydoesminecraft....Is my big brother! Well....I'll sleep this off for now, I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell James, Cameron, Jelly, and Kanaiis! I snuggled into my bed. I started to drift into a deep sleep. I started to have a dream. 

*In Dream World. Which is not really a dream but is more of a memory*

  "Numbers  98, 67, 54, 32, and 40! Come out here! There are some people who wish to see you!" We all walked out. Me, James ((Number 67)), Cameron((Number 54)), Kanaiis ((Number 32)), and Jelly ((Number 40)). "Yes ma'am." We said in unison. "These people are looking for little sisters" We all nodded and headed towards the glass room where we could talk with these people and exchange things. 

*Few hours later in the dream world, 3 seconds later in real life* 

  James, Kanaiis, Cameron, and Jelly all got adopted, they said their good byes to me, hugging me for the last time. I continued to talk with this one boy. His name was Jason. He was kind. I really liked him. "Hey, Jason....?" I asked looking up at him through the glass. "Yeah Jayden?" He replied. "If I gave you something would you promise to wear it since I am not getting adopted?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled and stood up. Heading for my box under my bed. I pull out a little necklace I made. I walk back over and slide it through the little slot. The necklace was shaped like a yin yang symbol, but only it was in half. I had the other half around my neck; Might I add it was the dark side of the symbol. The sign of destruction. 

  Jason has the lighter side, made for peace and harmony. "Promise to wear it?" I asked him. "I promise." Jason asked his mother to help him put the necklace on, she happily said yes. Jason smiled at me and then dug into his back pack. "I have something for you" Jason said as he pulled out a hat, seemed over sized, and fluffy. It felt soft as Jason placed it in my hands. The yellow and blue looked perfect together. "Try it on" Jason smiled as I slid the over sized fluffy hat onto my head. It slid right over my eyes and sat on my nose. We both laughed. He pushed up my hat and looked into my ocean blue eyes as I stared into his light blue eyes. 

  We were both 13 by now. Jason kissed my cheek and walked away after his mother had called him over. I blushed but of course you couldn't see past my hair and hat. After about 1 hour, my head started to itch. I pulled the hat off and inside was a paper. Which read "Dear Jayden, I am sorry I didn't tell you this while we were talking. When you walked away I wrote this for you. I really like you. You seem so nice! I can't wait to see you again! Also....I'm sorry if I may or may not kiss your cheek before I leave. I just really like you...! -Love Jason" My fave lit up like a Christmas Tree. Whatever that is. ((She doesn't know what Christmas is due to living in that orphanage so long))

  A few years passed by, Jason continued stopping by. Him and I became really great friends after all, but then, on the year of my 16th birthday, he didn't show up. I felt really depressed. Of course I still wore the hat. I just hope he remembers my necklace..... And why I gave it to him.

*End Dream* 

 "Jayden...? JAYDEN" Screamed a voice. A familiar voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.  I saw Adam, Stitch, Derome, and....Someone new.. "W-Who he?" I asked looking at the boy with headphones. "This is Deadlox. Or Ty as we call him, and this is his little sister." Adam pointed to a girl about my age behind Ty. I look closely at her. My eyes widen. "Jelly?!" She seems to notice me and I sit up. She looks at me and her eyes widen as well. "Jayden!!" Jelly tackles me in a hug and we sit there hugging for awhile. Gog, it felt great to have my friend back with me. 

  I missed her. A lot.

  "I wish you hadn't left me" I whispered. 

 "I know. I'm sorry" Jelly whispered back. 

 I swore....

 She was crying....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my little Jellybeans! How have all of you been? Did you like this update? Please tell me in the comments below! Favorite is you want! Follow if you please! c: See ya later!