Chapter 4

-Jade’s POV-

the rest of the week was boring, i still hadent talked to anyone and the only time Jai talked to me when he needed help with his Maths or bio.o and i also forgot to mention that on thursday he asked for my number! he didnt text or call me though. i was kind of mad about this. but i guess he didnt like me.i was to shy to text him first. it was finally friday, My aunty was coming down to visit us with her kids today for dinner i was exited to see them so i dressed nicer. i wore a mid thigh cream lace skirt, tucked into a sleavless white collar shirt with a righstone collar. i also put on a grey cardigan.of course all from topshop. i looked a bit posh for school, but watever!

walking down the hall i got my ussual weird stares. fashion was a big part of my life.i walked into maths and sat at my desk jai was sitting in the one next to it he looked cute today, he was wearing an adorable panda beanie. he was always wearing beanies he really did suit them.

“you look nice” he said looking at me. i blushed.

“o thank you” i said with a smile. i got a few giggles and stares from a few of jai’s girlfriends. ugh they were so rude to me even though i havent said a word to them.that was all Jai said to me in maths. when i got into biology Jai arrived late, he sat next to be, he didnt have to but he did for the entire week.

“so are you going to Liam’s party tonight?” he asked me.

“Liam from year 12?” i ask.

“yeah”

“no, i dont know him, plus i dont party”i say

“why not, everyones invited it will be fun you can hang out with me if you want?” jai invited. he was too sweet.

“sounds fun but some family from back home are coming over tonight to visit i have to help me mum”

” your to good you need to get out! loosen up a little” he laughed teasing me. what was that supossed mean mean :o

“i go to partys, im not a posh princess that stays at home and reads all the time” we both laugh.

“then why dont you come for a drink, you dont have to stay that long” he trys to convince me.

“sorry not tonight, i honestly cant” i say. there was a secound of silcent.i hope i didnt get him mad.

“you know jade…your not like other girls.”he says.

“in a good or bad way?”i ask him nervously.i hope he doesent think im weird.

“a very good way”

i litterally sat there for the rest of bio focusing on my work. i kept wondering what that was supposed to mean.

-Jai’s POV-

all day i was thinking about Jade. she was very well respected in a very sexy way. i was starting to crush on her. it was the end of the day it looked like it was going to storm out. the sky was grey and it was quit chilly out. i saw Jade head out the doors i sprinted up to her.

“were are you going” i ask catching up to her.

“home”

“it looks like its going to storm want me to walk you” i volunteer.

smileing she says ” if you want to than sure, but you dont have to im sure you have a party to go to”

“for your information partys are not at 4 in the afternoon” i say as we walk. jade was easy to talk to i felt like i didnt need to try hard in front of her she made me feel really comfertable.

“so back at home did you have any boyfriends?” i ask her.

“why”

“im just..wondering”i stutter

“well ive had a few but nothing serious, what about you?”

“ya same, i dated chole all holidays we broke up a week ago she has gotten over me yet” jade probably knew her because she always gives her evil looks and rude comments during class, she was the jelous type.

“oo..ah sorry to here that” she says. we arive up to her house she say bye but i grab her arm she looks back at me.

“no hug?” i say with a sad face. she leaned in for a warm tight hug. she pulled away with her arms still around me and looked into my eyes.

“well thanks for walking me.bye” she says then walks away. so  guess i can say i like her :)