Chapter 10

-Jades POV-

Jai and i quickly hopped out of the pool. i grabed jai a towel, and wrapped one around myself also. we walked towards grace, i was shaking. i thought she was sleeping. this was horrible what if she tells the chruch group, her parents, or my parents, or anyone!! there was no way i could lie myself out of this one. me and jai were clearly snogging halfnaked in the pool. me and jai stood infront of grace she was speachless, her face white as a ghost.

“you…you…you WHORE” she screamed at me. me and jai looked at eachother and couldent help but laugh. that was probably the first time shes ever said that one.

“listen Grace, you cant tell anyone or otherwise im dead! please do it for me, your friend?” i beg her.

“your a lier, you said u hated him! your probably not even a virgin. i feel bad for your parents, they dont know that your nothing but a slut” shee curses at me.

“think what you want of me just please, please dont breath a word to anyone about what you saw tonight” begging her even more now.

“fine, i wont say anything just dont come crying to me when your parents find out” she says. i sigh in relief.

a half hour later Grace phoned her mum to come pick her up. we made up the exuse that she had gotten food poisening from somthing she ate. i trusted her to keep the secret. hopfully. after she left i  saw Jai heading towards the door.

“where do you think your going?” i ask.

“home its getting late” he says.

“you cant just leave me in this house alone! im scared” i look at him with “sad” eyes. he smiles back.

“fine”

we sat on the couch and watched a film, it was almost 2am when i started get tired i led Jai upstairs to my bed.we got under the covers when he gave me a sweet peck on my forhead. i cuddled even closer to his warm body. he wrapped his arms around me.

“goodnight babe” he whisperd.

“night”

i was thinking alot tonihgt about what disscions i have been makeing latley. i am not inlove with Jai just yet. but ive had sex with him and lied to my parents for him. were we moving to fast? i just layed in his ams the rest of the night. i could stay like this forever.

<p/>

Jai got up early to go home and change.i showerd and got ready for school finally a friday! my parents would be home tomorow though. dammit. i took the bus for once to school and it was hell. i walked to my locker were i saw grace she looked at me like i was a prostitute whore that slept with any random guy. i just smiled and waved at her. i got to maths when i jai agian, all class i helped him with his worksheet. in bio we talked and laughed for a bit.

“so when are your parents back?” he asked.

“tomorow afternoon” i say. i liked having my parents away, it was so much more free.

“wanna sneak out?” Jai asked.

“right now?” i looked at him.

“yea” he said. the teacher had left the classrom anyways so we walked out. i have never cut class before. we walked out into the school parking lot where jai had his car parked. i hopped into the passgenger seat. jai started driveing, i didnt know where he was going.he parked infront of a lake in the middle of nowhere.

“where are we?” i asked.

“this is my favorite place to go when i just need to think or chill, i love it” he explianed i looked at him in the drivers seat and smiled. he was so sexy it made me melt inside.

Jai pulled out a cigarette, it was white and rolled up,wait thats not a cigarette. he lit it up and began to smoke it. the smell soon filled the car within seconds.

“is that weed?” i ask. ive never dont it before and swore id never.

“yeah, try it it makes you feel good.” he told me holding out joint towards me, i was a bit scared but i took it. i held it up to my mouth and took a puff. it tasted the way it smelt, a bit like must, skunk, and smoke. after about half a joint i started to to laugh at absalutly nothing. Jai laughed with me as he lit up another. i felt light headed and bubblely. i vision started to go a bit blurry at times, and i started to see things that wernt actually there. wow. i was actually high.i was actually doing drugs. i jumped into Jai’s lap and faced him. he just looked into my eyes. he took one last puff and threw the smoke out the window.

“i cant believe your actually doing this, with me” he said.

“i told you ive changed, im a bad girl now jai” i tell him. thats right im not a goody-twoshoes  church girl anymore. well at least behind my parents back im bad.

“thats so sexy” he tells me.

i lean in and start to kiss him. he kissed back, the kiss got rough he slid his tounge inside my mouth and i did the same to his. he pulled away and took off my shirt and took off his also. still siting on his lap he started kissing me agian. his hands crept up my hips and across my bra feeling my boobs. his lips moved off of mine kissing and biteing my neck, shoulders and cheast. his hands moved down to the buckle of my jeans and un buckled them. because we were in his car it was a bit harder to take off my jeans but i manajed. jai slid down his trousers and under wear reveling his buldge. this made me even more horny, i took off my panties and sat on his dick. it was long and hard, this wasnt like my first time with him, this time i felt more pleasure and it wasnt as awkward. plus we were both high on marijuana , things really started to get hot Jai moved faster and i started to breath heavier.

we both came. that was the most pleasurable experience of my life i got of Jai’s lap and put my panties on i leaned in and kissed him one last time before we both got dressed. we got out of the car and sat on the hood of it. i sat there and cuddled in Jai’s arms

“thank you” i say.

“for what?” he asked confused.

“if it wasnt for you i would have never done any of this, i would be at home letting my parents control my life.” i tell him.

he just leans in and kisses me. i never get sick of his kisses, he pulled me closer and we watched the clouds go by. this was the perfect life and the perfect boy. i wish i could stay like this forever but my parents stood in the way of everything.