Chapter 6

-Jades POV-

“where were you young lady?” my parents sturnly question as i tried to sneak through the back door at midnight. i was cought. how could i be so stupid i knew this would happen.

“ugh, a friend needed help with some homework sorry” i lie. who was i kidding i had no friends.

my parents were so mad. they believed my lie and said they would talk to me in the morning about it. i felt so gulty for lieing i felt like i needed to tell them. ive never lied to my parents. all my life i was told to save myself for a good respectful christian boy that my parents aprove of, but why am i thinking like this? Jai didnt want to be my boyfriend he was drunk. all night i sat in my bed thinking about my chioces and how ive regreted tonight.

”so are you going to tell us the truth about last night?” my dad asked looking up from his news paper.this was it i knew that i was going to be in so much trouble.

“yeah last night i wasnt with a friend i actually went to a school party, before you get mad im sorry for what i did and im sorry for lieing”i confess nervously. my mum and dad looked shocked.

“was the alcohol? boys? drugs?”my parents threw these questions at me.

“yes, yes, and yes” i say quitly. i had tears in my eyes ive never been more sorry in my life.my parents started yelling at me telling asking me how i could have forgotten all that they taught me growing up.

“but wait, wait who did you go with?” my mum interups my dads lecture.i sigh.

“m..my friend Jai” i stutter.

“a boy? this is unbelieveable this is not you Jade your hanging out with the wrong people” dad yells

“for your own good say away from this kid, keep god in your heart and dont let people controll you, theres a youth chruch support group for you tomorow maybe you could get advice from them” my mum adds in. ugh youth church support group? sounds horrid.

“and one last thing your grounded” my dad says. i was mad but i knew i deserved it. Jai was nice but he isnt the one for me my lttle crush was definitly over he wasnt worth getting in all this trouble.now i have to earn my parents trust back, and ask god for forgiveness. im not a “badass” jai is. he can find a girl like him.

its sunday morning i woke up early to shower because we were going to church today. i feel like me and my parents have a stronger relationship now because they know how sorry i am and i will never go behind there backs agian.i put on a cute blush pink dress that just hit my knees and some strappy sandels.after church my parents made me go to the youth group thing, it actually taught me a few things, mainly not to give in to peer-pressure. but the thing is Jai didnt really pressure me, at the time i was stupid and let it happen. i had feelings for him, well not anymore but i did.

when we got home i needed to get out the house my parents allowed me to go to the park down the street, since i was still grounded. i grabbed my book i was reading and walked there. i sat on the bench in complete silience reading my book.there was nobody here it was nice.

-Jai’s POV-

friday night was fun i wasnt to drunk so i definitly remember when i kissed Jade, and she kissed me back ;). it would be nice to take her out on a date but the only thing is, is that she lives in a stricked household. just by the way she acts i can tell her parents wouldent allow me she barley does. but anyways i want to text her but i dont know what to say, maybe ill talk to her after i go to the skatepark since its close to the nieghbourhood she lives in. i get my bored and head there, in the distance i saw a girl in a pink dress reading a book, i got closer and relised it was Jade. cool ill just talk to her now. did i mention she looked very cute! maybe i could get another kiss from her she was good at kissing.