Chapter 7

-Jades POV-

i got up in the morning for school. today i felt like i weight has been lifted off my shoulders because i talked to Jai. like i want to tell my parent that i really really like him, and i want to tell my new friends a church to but people will look at me like im crazy. i wanted to look good for Jai today. i swore a pair  of short jean studded shorts and a pink sleevless collar shirt. i curled my hair and put on a bit more makeup today. i went down to eat breakfest,

“im really proud of you for standing up to that boy yesterday hun” my mum said. o god that makes me crushing on him even more hard and awkward. i just smiled and ate.

when i got to maths class Jai was already there i sat in my ussual desk.

“hey” i said with all the courage inside of me. he looked at me and smiled,

“so are we..ugh..cool now?” he asked.

“yeah were cool, j-just dont tell my parents” i say in a kind-of flirty way.

“youve changed i like it” jai said with a cute laugh. it made me blush. the rest of math we talked about random stuff. in bio we also talked and laughed alot. i love how its not awkward anymore. he sat with me.

“so what are we?” he asked. i hate this question my heart was beating you could probably hear it i was so scared.

“friends, right?” i kind of question.

“yea….. friends” he sounded disapointed. thankfully the bell rang. after school was finished Jai offerd to walk me to my church group. which i was soo over with, i told him that they teach me all these things and we laughed together. i know Jai would never hurt me.

“we are here” i say.he walked me right up to the door.

“so i was wondering, do..ugh friends do this?” Jai questioned but before i could ask anything he leaned in an gave a soft sweet kiss, it was totally unexpected and it gave me major butterflys.

“umm no Jai, friends dont…d-do that” i blush ans smile. he just looked and we and smiled.

“well than maybe we are not just friends” he turned and walked away. his words stuck with me all day. did he just ask me out or what.

the next day and school was a bit wierd i had to tell Jai how i really felt. he came to my locker and greeted me this was it.

”listen i think if we um really want to see eachother that you should know ive been hiding us from everyone.my parents think i hate you”i say awkwardly.

“oh, thats awkward but its ok i like a chalenge” he winked at me. “so do you want to come to my place tomorow night to study for the bio final?” he also adds in.

“yeah, sure sounds fun” i laugh. i was so nervous. i knew that there wasnt going to be much studying going on. and that scared me. after school i decided to go to the mall instead of youth group. i wanted somthing nice to wear for Jai, i wanted to look good for him tomorow. i shopped for a good hour i found a cute jumper and some jeans,also stoping at a shop to buy a few cosmo magazinesyou know just to read. i walked into victorias secret, i mean im not planning on having sex with him but if it does um. o my god what am i saying, this is bad i need to get out of here…

i gave in a bought black lace pantys and a matching bra, i really like Jai im not planning on haveing sex with him though but just just JUST incase he happens to see my bra i want it to be a nice one.

when i got home supper was ready i was starving, at the dinner table all my parents were saying is that there so proud of me being strong and a good christian. i hated hearing this because i was lieing to them. i just wanted them to stop.

today at school was so nervous all i could think of was tonight. Jai skipped class today because he was making a janoskian video thank god because i didnt want him to see how scared i was for tonight.

Jai texted me. babe! he called me babe i got shivers when i got home i ran upstairs to my room. to my suprise my mum was sitting on my bed with cosmo magazines in her hands.

“ugh mum what are you doing?” i asked.

“what do you think your reading, this is all sex sweatheart i dont like this”she said holding them.

“mum im fucking 17 years old you treat me like im a baby. and why areyou snooping in my room!” i literally scream.im sick of my parents giving me no privacy.

“dont you use that language in this house and dont ever yell at me your grounded and your father will be hearing about this”she yells.

when she leaves my room i have an adreniline rush. i hop in the shower and prepare for later. i shave and put on body lotion. i put on my new underwear. i am so happy my mum didnt find these. i wear black shorts and a grey cropped jumper makeing sure it showed a bit of my stomach i was so mad at my mum i didnt care anymore. i striaghtend my hair and put a bit of makeup on. it was 8pm when i came down stairs with my books in hand.

“where do you think your going?” asked mum she seem disapointed in me.

“a few girls from the church group are going to study for bio.” i say in a inocent voice. i really hate lieing to her.

“your still grounded so be home by 10” she said. i walk out the door and start to walk to Jai’s he lived about 20mins away. he texted me his adress and now i was standing at his door step ready to ring the doorbell.i take a few deep breaths and ring it. this could be the night that changes everything.