Chapter 7

-Jades POV-

Jai opened the door and greeted me with a hug then i followed him to his room where we would be studying.we sat on his bed and started to study.i was still a bit mad at my mum. he could hear it in my voice.

“whats wrong?” Jai asked me.

” my parents, they dont give me privacy i feel guilty lieing to them to.” i say.

“what happend?” he asked sounding concerned.

” they just think im at emily’s from church i wish i could tell them ive been hanging out with you but they never give me any chances” i explian.

he just nods and we get studying.i basically taught him the entire text book, we studied for a good hour. haveing random little conversations during that hour it was fun.i couldent keep my eyes off of him, he was so sexy.

“okay, i think im done studying for the night” he finally gave up.

“its only been and hour! your crazy” i laugh.Jai pushed off all th books from his bed onto the floor i looked at him and laughed agian.

“i like you alot you know that?” he told me. i insently blushed.

“i like you alot too” i say with a half smile. there was a second of silence until jai scooted closer to me.he leaned in and gave me a soft peck on my lips. then i leaned forward and started to kiss him back a bit harder. he pulled away and put me on his lap and we continued to snog. this time with more tounge and for longer. jai was an amazayn kisser there was somthing about his kisses that made me melt and gave me butterflys.i had my arms around his neck and he was holding me in his. i could feel things heating up between us. a couple minutes later jai placed my on my back and was now ontop of me. he started kissing my neck up and down also giving it little bites. his hands started to explore my body a bit more running his hands over my thighs and hips.i felt his hands lift up my shirt but he stopped and looked into my eyes.

“do you want to do this?” he asked in a soft sexy tone. i knew i wanted to have sex with him. i wanted his body, i was ready to give Jai brooks my virginity.

“yes” i nod. with one movment he pulled of my shirt, and i helped him take off his. he had an amazayn body he wasnt completely ripped but he was toned and tan. such a turn on.he kissed my lips agian and start kissing down my body. kissing my neck chest area and stomach when he got to my stomach he unbuttoned my shorts and slide them off, also takeing off his pants. i was a bit insecure about the way my body looked infront of him. i was a bit shy about that. jai was about to pull off my panties when he stopped agian.

“if you dont want to do this just tell me, i dont want to pressure you into anything” he said, he was so sweet. he was pressuring me into anything. because i wanted this to.

“no, i want you” i say in a soft whisper he slowly slid off my black lace undies. which i hope he liked. than he took off his boxers, this is when i started to get more nervous. i had never seen a penis before, he put on a condom and started to kiss my lips agian.

the first time he tryed getting it in he used his hand to push it in. i felt a bit of presure in my area he pulled out and put it in agian this time his penis was all the way in me. i felt a bit of pain, for the first minute it wasnt pleasurable. it felt kind of like somthing hard being shoved between my legs. at one point it felt like his penis was in my stomach. i didnt know what to expect. further into it was when things really started getting hot. it started to feel good for me. i actually really liked it. jai was ontop of my most of the time kissing me and touching me everywhere he really knew what he was doing, unlike me. after about ten minutes he thrusted one last time also moaning the word “fuck”. thats when i knew he was finish he pulled out and hopped under his blanket. he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“you okay” he asked.

“yeah” i got off the bed and started to get dressed.

“wear are you going babe?” he ask in a tired voice. “i want you to stay with me” he invited pulling me onto his bed in his strong arms.

“its 11:30 my parents wanted me home at 10, there probably worried sick about me” i say. giving him a little peck on the lips.

“ok, i had a good time i have to say your really fit under those clothes” he winked i blushed leaving him in his bed.

“you are too! and could we keep this whole thing a secret?” i ask.

“of course” he said before i leave.

walking home was weird i felt like a new person. i was a bit sore in my area but cosmo magazines said thats normal so i was botherd by that. i cannot believe i just lost my virginty. the thing was normally i would have regreted it, but i have no regrets about tonight. even though i wasnt in love with Jai yet i was happy i got to share that with him. maybe this could work out. ive heard about people living double lives before so maybe, just maybe this could work out. as long as nobody finds out especially my parents.