Chapter 15

Ayeshas POV

My head started to pound as my phone blasted, waking me up. I opened my eyes but shut them immediately from the soaking in sunlight. I groaned and reached for my phone on the nightstand. "Hello?"

"From the sounds of it, your just as hungover as me." I pulled the covers over my head and cleared my voice.

"What do you want Nells? It's like seven in the morning and I'm dead. There is zero life in me," I whined, finally getting up walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

"It's actually noon," she laughed. "And unless you want a couple thousand dollars down the drain, you better start packing Ish."

I walked down to the kitchen to make some coffee. I'm going to need a lot of it today. "What do you mean?"

"Last night we all booked a trip to Bora Bora, and the flight is today." You could hear the worry in her voice.

"You're kidding me," I said, putting my mug down. She chuckled.

"The flight takes off in 5 hours. I mean, we are in need of a good trip," she stuttered with her words.

"We were drunk!" I was in full on panic mode. "This can't be happening," I groaned with my head in my hands. "Who's smart idea was this anyways?"

"Mine," she let out a laugh, trying to save herself.

"Nellie! Really? You just had to book a trip?"

"I was drunk, and you all said yes, so I'm not the only one at blame here."

"Fine, I'll go," I said, after a lot of thinking and moments of silence.

"Yay! I promise you, we're going to make the most out of this trip."

"I hope so, cause I did not have the money to just go on a trip," I sighed. "Well I better go start packing."

"In case you forgot, it's Bora Bora. Oh, and also the others are coming to, so Stephen. Just thought you should know."

"Why do I feel like you keep saying that to me?"

..............

After packing lots of bathing suits, sun dresses, shorts, tank tops, and sunscreen, I think I was finally done packing.

I took a shower and threw on some joggers, with a short sleeve and my hair in a messy bun. I kept my Ray Bans on to try and cover the dark circles under my eyes, to make the hangover less evident.

I got in my Uber to head to the airport, and the whole time I was thinking about how crazy this whole situation was. I'm heading to Bora Bora by mistake, with a group of people of who I only liked some of.

Once I finally made it to the airport, I got my bags and started to walk in. I stopped when I heard my name being called. "Ayesha!" I turned around and saw Dray and his girlfriend, but lucky me, I actually remember her from last night.

"Sav, hey!" I stopped to wait for them.

"Can you believe this is happening?" Sav said, approaching me.

"No, not at all actually," I laughed, as we started to walk to our gate together.

"Ive always wanted to go to Bora Bora. It's gonna be fun."

"I hope so." Chances are Stephen is going to ruin this trip for me, but oh well.

"It's going to, trust me. And don't let Steph and his wanna be model take that away from you." I awkwardly laughed, and looked at Dray. "Don't worry, he also thinks it was a bitchy thing for Steph to do."

"Don't know what Stephen sees in her anyway, maybe just a good booty call," Dray said, making me burst out laughing. Sav did to, until she shushed as all.

"Guys be quite, here they come," Sav whispered. My eyes looked up to be met with Golden Boy, looking happy as can be. Yet, a feeling of disgust filled my body when I saw him holding hands with Zaya.

"Hey." Nellie came over to my side, snapping me out of my thoughts. "How are you holding up?"

"Oh, I'm great actually," I said sarcastically. A smile spread on Nellies lips.

"Really?"

"No! I'm about to be on a island with the last person I would want to be with." I whined looking over at the pair. "And his bitchy girlfriend."

"It is what you make it, Ish."

"Yeah, yeah. Can we just get on this plane already?" I just wanted to get this trip over honestly. And then that way, for real this time, I could avoid Stephen. He's just a burden.

"Well, I mean, I think we can get on it whenever we want. It is Steph's jet."

"Of course it is." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my suitcase and walking away. Thankfully that caused everyone else to do the same.

We were finally on the plane, and I wasn't planning on interacting with anyone until I had too. I put my sweatshirt on and my earphones in. I made myself comfortable and felt a pair of eyes on me. Of course, it was Stephen. I blatantly rolled my eyes, knowing he saw it. Soon enough I would be in a different country with him, and I definitely wasn't looking forward to that.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading!!
Vote and comment!
<3