The search

Bruce has Robin placed on the medical bed in the cave to try and figure out whats wrong with him. Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven had come back to the manor an hour ago, Barbara called them down to the cave when Robin passed out. " Whats wrong with him? " Beastboy asks. " Where is Starfire? " Raven asks sternly. " We don't know, They went out to the city together for awhile. I think he was trying to explain what happened, He said something about not remembering what happened and Starfires name, then he passed out. " Barbara explains to the Titans. " He will be fine, a very minor concussion. someone must of hit him in the head hard to knock him out. I'm surprised he made it back here like this. " Bruce says. " He should wake back up in a few minutes and be fine. " Bruce adds as he walks away. Cyborg tries to contact Starfires communicator. " Shes not answering her communicator. " " This cant be good. " Beastboy states concerned. " We should go out and search for her. " Raven says. " Barbara, change and go with them, ill have Dick join you when he awakens. " Bruce orders. Barbara changes into her uniform and heads out. Raven flies around with Beastboys pterodactyl form, Cyborg drives the car, and Batgirl jumps across the buildings. All in their uniforms. Robin slowly opens his eyes and moans. " How are you feeling? " Bruce asks watching his old protege. " Uh, my head. " Robin states as he sits up and rubs his head. " Do you remember anything? " " Give me a sec. " Robin says as he tries to regroup his thoughts. " I was in the park with Starfire, Something came out of the trees, grabbing Starfire and hitting me across the head. " Robin says remembering. " Do you know who? " Bruce tries to get more information out. " No, I don't. Not yet anyways. " " I've given you a few pain pills, should reduce the head pain. If you feel up to it, your team and Barbara went out to search for Starfire. " " Yeah, I'm definitely going out to find her. " Robin stands. " I will be searching on my own to help. " Bruce says pulling his mask over his face. Robin nods as Bruce hands him his mask. " Don't bother to change, you need to find her. " Batman says. Robin jumps on his bike. " You sure you feel better? " " Yeah, i feel allot better. " Robin places his helmet over his head and zooms out of the cave. " Titans, report. " Robin orders on his communicator on his bike. " I suppose your feeling better? " Cyborg says. " I'm fine, any signs of Star? " " No, not yet. " Raven says. " I'm going back to the park to look around. Keep me informed if you find something. " Robin says as he zooms off to the park. The sun begins to set, giving Robin just enough light to look down the path that Starfire disappeared at. Kneeling down he notices scuffs in the dirt leading into the trees. He walks over and examines the plants, a few have broken branches. " Whoever it left a trail, I love villains who dont think. " Robin says as he walks through the trees following the trail of broken branches and twigs. The trail ends at a sidewalk. Robin looks around seeing cars driving around on the streets and people coming out of stores. Down an alley way, a dumpster had a big black spot on it with a dent. Robin rubs his fingers across it making the tips of his green glove black. " Starfire did this. " He says sternly. Looking around he finds no more leads. He decides to go and find the Titans to meet up, but when he looks up over the alley wall, he sees Titans Tower clearly. He narrows his eyes. " Whoever has her must of wanted me to follow. " Robin returns to the park, grabs his bike and races off to Titans Tower.