Chapter 26

You and Monica made it to an empty alley out of breathe.You both look at each other utterly shocked because you had no idea where you were.

"What now!" Monica yells still trying to catch her breath from the long run that felt like an hour.

"I don't know!" you yell back but more serious. You look all around you to see nothing but buildings small ones not big ones like the ones in new york were its more easy to hide out in.

"I'm scare- Why'd you run away then I didn't tell you to do that!" You shout interrupting Monica making her look up at you scared.

"I don't know what to say [Y/N], I'm sorry." Monica tells you feeling guilty you check the phone that was in your pocket but surprised it stayed in there by how small your back pocket was.

"What time is it?" Monica asks trying to look over at the phone.

"It's not the right time." You sigh putting the phone back into your pocket.

"Oh." Monica sighs sadly.

You didn't want to tell her but you wanted to cry. You have no idea where you are and your probably going to end up homeless one day. Everything seemed lost in your mind every laugh you had, every smile you had, and every cry you had. You felt nothing but pain. Your mind was blank and all you see was darkness.

"I'm sorry!" The man yells again he bangs his fist to the hard wooden floor. And takes something out of his pocket.
"I'm sorry I hurt you I didn't mean too. "The man continues and points the object to his head.
"I didn't mean to leave like this either I'm truly sorry." The man yells inbetween sobs. The man then stops to looks at his surroundings and looks up at you.
The man's hazel eyes darken and now you know what he has pointing to his head someone's fist bangs to the door making you both flinch and turn back.
"Don't do it John!"The women yells from behind the door.
"Let's just make it work go back to [Y/N] she can't be without you!" The women bangs her fist harder to the front door.
Your jaw drops to the floor by your name being called you look down at the man who points the gun to his head ready to pull the trigger.
"I killed her this is my fault [Y/N] doesn't deserve a father like me!" The man sobs making your heart melt and drop down to the floor.The door bursts open and by that a trigger was pulled.Making the women run to the man with a tall man from behind.
"Papa?" You cry not knowing what to do.Was this man even your father you didn't know all you heard was ""[Y/N] doesn't deserve a father like me!""
Your eyes swellen up and you wake back up to reality with the sun shining in your face.

"[Y/N]?" Monica says putting a hand on your shoulder you were on the floor sobbing.

"I'm fine!" You yell trying to push back tears picking your self up and dusting yourself off.

In the distance you hear a couple of girls talking and walking closer to the alley you and Monica were in.

"Well she kinda deserved it." one of the voices laugh.

"But did she really deserve a beating?" One of the other voices asked.

"That's what she gets for messing with us, but of course you'll go hard on her since your still mad at that other girl who punched you and got away with it" The girl scoffs taking a turn to the alley were you and Monica were but before you could react to her sentence you were interpreted by a sudden laugh.

"Well well, speaking of the devil!"