friend moment

kya's pov

it's been a week since me and jetstorm got captured, tortured and rescued and i got over the 'scarred for life' scare after the 1st day of getting medical treatment in the med bay with the help of my parrot pete by my side but jetstorm still hasn't gotten over it yet and me, drift, slipstream and everybody else were very worried about him so i decided to go talk to him at his side of the scrapyard. you know, like 'girl to boy' or 'femme to mech' in their terms. "hey jet, how ya doing?" i asked him in a soothing and comforting tone in my voice and he jumped slightly before relaxing when he realized it was just me. "i'm fine, kya" he replied but i could tell that he was lying. "you're still shaken up from last week, aren't you" it was more of a statement than a question i said to him and he nodded. *sigh* "look jet, if it helps you feel better i'm fine, with my parrot pete by my side i got over it on what happened" i reassured him "but how can you be fine when your arm is in a cast?" he interjected "want to know my 2nd way of feeling better from this?" "what?" "music" then i started singing a song i know called 'rescue me' from 'kerrie roberts'

when i finished the song, he felt a little better. "thank you" "you're welcome, jet. you should probably get some rest and i'll let you barrow my parrot pete for the night if you want" i offered "ok" then i gave him pete and a small and quick kiss on the cheek before leaving his side of the scrapyard to join the others. "before any of you ask, jet will be just fine" i told them with a small smile on my face and they sighed in relief then went to their sides of the scrapyard for the night as me, danny and russell went to our trailers because it was getting dark outside.