Chapter 4 - Meeting The Other Girls Pt.2

(Y/n): You're kidding, right?

You didn't want to have another fight with Jess, especially if she learned from the previous encounter.

Jane: No, I'm serious. In fact, she's probably waiting for you in her room right now.

I might need another visit to Ann then, You thought.

(Y/n): I take it she's holding a grudge against me?

Jane: Yep, and she wants you dead, so it looks like today isn't your day.

You looked Jane in the eyes. They were pitch black, and she had somewhat pale skin as well. She and Jess were similar in terms of looks and names.

(Y/n): So what are my odds of living through that fight?

Jane: Keep in mind Slenda has forbidden any of us from killing you, so there's that. But that doesn't mean she won't break a few bones of yours.

(Y/n): And if I beat Jess a second time?

Jane: She might not look like it, but she's a pretty quick learner. You'd need something more than just good physique to beat her. But even if you did, it wouldn't surprise me if she slit your throat while you were sleeping.

You remembered that only a couple of the girls knew who you were. If you went all out with your skills, you had a feeling that the rest would figure out your identity.

(Y/n): Ok, so what if I let her win this time?

Jane: That depends, if you bested her out of pure luck, she might take the win. But if you had a few tricks up your sleeve, she'll see right through it.

So you had two choices: Let her win, but have her call you out on it, or beat her again, and have her be even more pissed, potentially revealing who you were to the others.

(Y/n): Damn.

Maybe if you put up a good fight, but suffered a narrow loss, she'd be satisfied.

Jane: I don't know what your plan is, but Jess let everyone know that she was planning on beating your ass last night.

(Y/n): So there's no chance of me getting out of this?

Jane: I doubt it.

(Y/n): Well, at least you're nice too.

As you said this, Jane rushed you again, this time she held a knife to your throat.

Jane: I only pity the fact that you have to fight someone who will most likely kill you.

This pissed you off. Such an attitude was more than uncalled for. You wanted to disarm her and take her down, but you knew that wouldn't solve anything. Instead you moved forward, slowly pushing your throat into the knife.

(Y/n): Knives don't scare me, and neither do shallow threats.

Jane looked surprised hearing this from you. You didn't care, you were too angry to give a shit.

Jane: We'll see if you say the same thing once Jess leaves you bloody and bruised.

(Y/n): Whatever. Is there any sort of training room? I need to work a plan out.

Jane: It's downstairs, past the kitchen, and across the hallway from the pool.

Well, if I don't die, I have a shot at seeing everyone here in a bathing suit, You thought.

The idea gave you hope, and a little anxiety. It also made you question yourself, and just why you would want to see these obviously abnormal killers in swimsuits.