Chapter 33 - A Tear In Reality Pt. 8 [MINISERIES FINALE]

Your entire team ran headfirst into the proxies. There was a loud clash as all of the bodies smashed into eachother, and within seconds you could hear slashing and the sound of blood being spilled.

You split the head of a demonic proxy straight down the middle with your broadsword, and you could hear gunshots, shouts, and even a chainsaw.

You spun around and lodged the broadsword into another proxy's neck. You pulled it away, and you were sprayed with blood from its open neck wound.

(Y/n): Not so tough, I was right.

Before you could say anything else, one tackled you to the ground. It was a hell of a lot stronger than you thought it would be, as it attempted to bite you. You were holding it by the head, and threw it to the side as another one jumped onto you.

The first proxy was getting up, and was ready to pounce on you when you heard a gunshot. It fell down, a gaping hole in where its face once was.

You pulled your combat knife out and jammed it into the neck of the proxy that was on top of you, and a short sword came down, taking its head off. You were offered a hand, and when you got up, Snipes stood there, smoke coming from the barrel of his rifle.

(Y/n): Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Snipes: I knew this rifle could still get shit done.

You got up and began fighting more of the demons. Bucket had stuck the barrel of his shotgun into a proxies face, and as he pulled the trigger, blowing its head up, he said,

Bucket: Forget what I said earlier, this is better than that time I fought those ninjas.

Rabies: This is pretty fun.

Rabies was holding a proxy by its throat as he tore the head clean from the body. He then pulled out one of his Desert Eagles and shot the heads of two more proxies. A group of about twelve circled the two as Rabies said,

Rabies: Ahh Bucky, I say we team up and eliminate these idiots.

Bucket: You know, that's a good idea my friend.

Bucket and Rabies then went back to back and began spinning. Bucket unloaded his shotgun while Rabies rapid fired his Desert Eagles. There was practically a river of blood flowing from the proxies as they were filled to the brim with lead and buckshot.

Rabies: We're like those spinning teacups!

Rabies & Bucket: Of death!

Powerline was shocking the hell out of a proxy, when a few of them surrounded him as well.

Powerline: Really? I've seen this one before.

He extended the wires and began spinning, but this time the proxies weren't quick to react. As their bodies were sliced, diced, and electrified, he began laughing.

Powerline: Haha! Is that all you've got?

Only one reacted and crouched down, and when he stopped spinning, it hopped onto his back and bit into his shoulder. He was surprised and shocked at the same time as he extended his wires to grab its face and throw it to the ground. He watched the proxy squirm as he said,

Powerline: You know, I don't appreciate that.

He began closing the wires in, slowly squishing the proxy's face. He closed them tighter and tighter until the proxy's face was deformed. It made a sickening crunch as its face squeezed through the gaps in the wires.