potato Joe's origins

Potato Joe started off life as a neglected spud at Sunnyside farm. As young as 7 months old he was bullied by the carrots. But soon he learnt to fight back and he shanked up seven carrots and put their bodies in a woodchipper. This gave him a new found power from inside of him he had never felt before. The farmer soon found out so when he was resting in the soil. So with malicious intent, the farmer ran potato Joe over with his tractor. So potato Joe when the night had fallen garroted the sleeping farmer with a piece of corn. He then stole the farmers supplies  and his car and rode out to the city.  Soon he joined the army and he showed his potential, becoming a general. But on a plane trip to Afganistian Potatoe Joe's plane  was shot down by terrorists. He was the only survivor. Using masterful impulses potato Joe grabbed a prisoner and jumped out the plane he used the prisoner as a shield. He landed out in the desert surrounded by 9 terriosts wielding shotguns, rifles and pistols. As quick as a flash, Potatoe Joe grabbed a rock on the ground and hurled it at one of the terrorists, knocking them out. Dodging bullets, Joe grabbed a pistol and darted behind a palm tree. He fired seven shots all proving fatal but he ran out of ammo.

Only one person remained.

Quickly, Potato Joe chucked the usless pistol on the ground  as a distraction . It bought him the few precious seconds he needed. Joe slid across the floor and then jumped back up doing a triple somersault over the terriost and then he snapped his neck.

It took 9 months for Joe to be rescued from the remote desert. After that experience he left the army and formed the crime syndicate the potato peelers. He recruited Monster Manny using the papers. He met big Dave on the streets of  China and saw his talent  for hand to hand combat first hand. Then he met Lil' spirit at an underground rap circle who was destroying Drake and Eminem in a rap battle. Finally, he met neville ( the devil) at a fight club and saw his potential.

The end of Potato Joe's origins.

Yeet
Yeet

VOTE READ AND COMMENT.
IF YOU LIKED THIS GO CHECK OUT THE OTHER ORIGINS  OF THE POTATO PEELERS GANG AND THE MAIN STORY!