Monster Manny's origins

Manny was born on the Cornish coast. At age 12 he had accomplished how to make bombs and pretty much everything them. At age 15 he was shipped out to Syria...

Bang!!!

"Everyone get down" screamed the sergaent. Gun fire sprayed from above. It was a violent raincloud. Manny was behind them arming a dozen c4 for battle. He was ready. Pacing, Manny advanced to the front of the base he had a plan. He strapped c4 to a bomb and covered it in sticky grenades. He then using his emmense strength he catapulted it into the enemy base.

100 enemies.

100 eliminations.

This was the 19th time he'd done this.

The brigade of soldiers triumphantly strode across the battlefield to the oppositions base to check for survivors. Suddenly, the sergaent and everybody else other than Manny whipped out their weapons and aimed on Manny.
" Your making us bad Manny say goodbye mother fuzzy!" They yelled.

84 bullets flew through the air and penetrated his skin."oops " they said with sarcasm. As Manny lay there bleeding out an incredible power surged through him. He transformed into something incredible he was now monster Manny.

9 months later :

Clandestine army base.

He was ready. The bombs were rigged. Revenge was his only option the pain was to much. Boom! Monster Manny ran into the base holding two uzis and he had to katanas on his back. Two men came towards him but he gunned them down he knew them but that didn't matter revenge did. He saw something suddenly something that gave him hope and joy- A minigun.

1,2,4,8,16. The toll rose and rose. He was near to the sergaent's office He used to be his best friend but then he nearly killed him. 9 minutes and 49 casualties later he was outside the captain's office covered in blood. He smashed the door in with his katana. There he saw the captain wielding dual pistols. Bang! Bang! The captain fired two bullets at Monster Manny but they simply bounced off. "Unlucky" Monster Manny yelled as he took out his katana and killed his former best friend. He began to run with a detonator in his hand. As he ran into the sunset he the base burst inot flames.

1000 targets.
1000 eliminations.

A day later Manny was contacted by Potato Joe who had saw his work in the local paper. Monster Manny then joined the world renowned crime syndicate: the potato peelers. This was how Monster Manny was introduced to crime.