The job

08:00

The map was laid out on the table the blueprints. This was it. This was the big break they needed.

But first let me just give you some context.

2 months ago...

The potato peelers walked into a extravagant building. This was magnificent. They were armed with various weapons from Uzis to sledgehammers. This was the job. They had to steal over 90 million pounds worth of goodies. A group of men walked up to them and asked them for ID. Lil' spirit simply replied.

"Manny show them why we're here!"

Monster Manny took out a detonator and simply slammed his thumb onto the red button.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg !

Bang!

Debris flew out everywhere as lil' spirit impaled two guards with a sledge hammer. Intestines and blood spilled out everywhere. The lights blew. Potato Joe sprayed his uzis all around him causing death and mayhem.  Big Dave flung multiple guards through the ceiling, his night goggles perfectly assisting him through his terrain.

No more people on the ground floor remained.

"Neville turn on the lights."

Neville was in a tower block nearby armed with a high powered sniper rifle. He was also armed with a computer that he could hack into the buildings mainframe with.

They ripped open the elevator and climbed inside and pressed the tl.p. floor. That was where the safe was but there were many more guards in their way.  Neville from far away shot poisonous gas bombs into the building. The potato peelers were already wearing gas masks and as they ran in they finished off the survivors. Then monster  Manny chucked c4 into the vault door , exploded it and then big Dave knocked down the door. Inside was the world's most expensive jewellery  collection. They grabbed it and jumped out of the window , scaled down the wall and got into a limousine....

They had been greatly rewarded for their success  and now had the reputation to take on this new mission. To rob 900 million pounds worth of ploraxian off a train.

2 days later...

Everything was set up. They had disguised themself  as rich people on the train.

They all had their postions:

● Lil' spirit , Potato Joe and big Dave would take out all of the guards and people on the train.

● Monster Manny would hack into the trains mainframe and guide the rest of the gang through the operation.

● And finally, Neville would steal the ploraxian off the train and meet them back on the train where they would be picked up by Monster Manny' s  helicopter.

The plan was set.

10:00

Lil' spirit , big Dave and Potato Joe boarded the train wearing blue suits and holding silenced pistols. Lil' spirit took a single shot it went clean through two people's heads.  Then he fired two more shots as potato Joe impaled people with his pitchfork. As well as this, big Dave ripped people's heads heads clean off. Lil spirit's gun had run out. He searched his pockets , he found a pack off batteries, paper , sticky tape and a lighter it would have to do. He picked up a sledge hammer ,cellotaped batteries to it and covered in paper. Then he set the paper alight. Then he rushed out  into the hoard of people and smashed his exploding (batteries) sledgehammer into the oppositions skulls. Only one opponent remained. Potato Joe rushed out towards him, dodging bullets then rugby tackled him to the floor. Then he slammed his knuckle dusters into his face at full force, dismembering half his face.

Meanwhile Neville was in and had nabbed the ploxaxion vial and placed it into his backpack. But instead of heading to the main carriage as planned , Neville headed to the front of the train snapped the drivers neck and ripped out the trains brakes.

" What are you doing Neville? " asked Monster Manny but Neville had already ripped out his earpiece. After dealing with the breaks Neville jumped off the train , the Overgrowth blocking his fall. The train would smack into the station at over 200 miles an hour in two minutes with no driver or breaks.

" Get out of there now ! " yelled Monster Manny .

Potato Joe , Big Dave  and lil ' spirit didn't hesitate and they boarded Monster Manny's helicopter quicker than a sharknado.

"What happened?" Asked big Dave, struggling for breath.

" Don't worry I have a plan " replied Manny ....

Neville's phone rang while he was dashing through a field. It was an unknown number. He decided to pick it up.

"Hello Neville" awnsered a familiar voice, the one of  Monster Manny " I would just like to inform of the fact that you have a DNA bomb in your neck."

And with that Neville began to melt into the ground. Monster Manny had suspected all along. As it turned out the group was more weary than Neville had originally thought.

2 years later...

Neville the devil sat on his throne on hell cackling away he knwe that the mountain would come to Mohammad or so to speak.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THE POTATO PEELERS IT'S BEEN SWAGILIOUS.

VOTE COMMENT READ FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOYED.