✔cнαρтεя σηε╚»🄾🄽🄴«╝

______________________

"Get out of the way tubby!"

A pair of small hands pushed the little girl on the ground, a string of laughter soon following. The little girl gradually pushed herself up so she was sitting. Her hand met her eye as she sniffled.

"Face it lardbutt, you'll never be as great as I am. Which is all the more reason to stay out of my way!"

More giggles followed and the little girl watched as the younger boy left with his two friends.

'You're wrong..' The girl thought to herself as she got up, dusting herself off. 'I am gonna be a hero, just to prove that Pomeranian wrong!' Another tear escaped, she quickly wiped it away.

From now on, she was going to get stronger!

______________________

"Izu-chan, is anyone sitting here?" It was the first day of middle school and the ambitious (h/c) haired girl sported a smile as she pointed to a seat next to her friend.

"O-Of course not, you can have it." Emerald green eyes met with her (e/c) hues, causing her to nod and sling her bag into the seat. A blush danced on the boy's cheeks as he looked down at his desk.

"Thanks, Izu-chan!"

***

"How many times do I have to wipe that stupid smile from your fat face!" A month from middle school being over, it was time for the girl to pick her future high school. The obvious choice was to pick U.A., the hero course.

Unfortunately, a certain explosion freak overheard her talking about it with someone. He wasn't happy.

"U-uhm..."

An explosion emitted from his hands as he smiled maniacally at the girl.

"Drop out lardass, with your height and weight, you would be lucky to enter into a decent gym. You're hopeless and no one is going to want to help you."

Though all these things were hurtful, the girl knew he only said those things because he was competitive. She also understood that he can talk without thinking a lot of the time. If she were really that annoying he would pick on her every day.

But that wasn't the case at all.

"No! I am gonna try out for U.A.! You watch! I'll get in and I'll rub it in your face!" The girl had been cornered but she used her quirk to quickly slip under the hot-head before he could touch her, this surprised him. "You can't touch me, genius!" The girl mocked as she continued to use her quirk to leave the building.

Reaching the gates to leave, she reverted back to her original form, a smirk written all over her face.

"Heh, challenge accepted." The girl murmured out loud, continuing her walk.

______________________

"I am sorry dear, but we have to go. We have no other choice." The girl's father forced a smile, knowing full well that she probably hated him right now.

On the last day of middle school, the girl's father informed her that he had received a better job opportunity in (far away country). This information broke the girl's heart, it even put her in tears. She hated this. Why was this happening to her?

"It's okay daddy, I understand." The hiccuped a sob back, trying really hard not to lose your composure.

That night, the girl and her parents packed up as much as they could and left for (far away country) the next morning.

The girl still pursued the hero course but reluctantly had to take it at a different school

Nonetheless, she was going to become an amazing hero. Even if her quirk didn't do much. She was going to do her best.

______________________

After the big move to (far away country), the girl found a local gym in the town she was living in. She would go every day for hours after school, she had one cheat day a month and made sure to make it count. She had even organized certain days to be for certain workouts.

Mondays were for shoulders, Tuesdays were chest and stomach, Wednesdays were legs, Thursdays were back, Fridays were arms and Saturdays and Sundays were for whatever she felt like doing. However, it was usually spent on legs. She held pride in her thunder thighs and she worked on them excessively because she mainly relied on legs in combat. As for her arms? She would use that day for boxing. Every other day was pretty self-explanatory.

She relied on brute force and the flexibility of her quirk to keep her sprinting toward her goal. No, her quirk was not anything special or flashy that would catch someone's eye, but it could save someone's life or even hinder someone from committing acts of pure evil.

She pushed herself continuously, not letting up. She knew that even if she didn't lose weight, she would at least feel great and that is what mattered.

No, she did not care what others thought of her appearance. Only the thought of being a hero stayed in her mind. Heroism was pushing her to be the impeccable person she would become. Even if she did lose a couple of pounds.

She was still (Y/n).

______________________

Can I just say that the picture is literally me asf?

Also, I would like to point out that if you think you are fat, you aren't, you are a fucking queen!

If you think you are too skinny, you aren't, YOU ARE A FUCKING QUEEN!

You are ALL QUEENS AND DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND RESPECT IN THE WORLD!

You are all so fucking beautiful and I want you to know that I do not have a problem with people who have issues losing weight. I am literally one of those individuals. However, since this is the anime world... well, you know how it goes. I just wanted to make that clear that I did not make Reader-chan skinny because 'oh, skinny girls are more attractive', I did it simply because of anime physics.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!