✔cнαρтεя тωσ ╚»🄾🄽🄴«╝

______________________

"Happy Birthday!"

It was the girls 16th birthday. The biggest birthday for someone like her. She had been surprised by her family and friends as she entered the front door with her father.

Before this, her father had taken her to see a movie and they had gone out to eat. The girl thought it was fishy since her mother wasn't there and when she questioned it he would simply say 'It is your birthday and I am just reminding you of how you should be treated when you get a boyfriend.' It was cute though.

A lot of things had changed, even the girl's physical appearance had changed. She had lost weight, obtained a different haircut and even acquired a few tattoos with the permission from her father. Why not? She was young and she could get her aunt to remove them whenever she wanted.

At first, she had no intention of losing weight, she was originally hoping to gain muscle through the weight and basically gain more weight. However, with how excessively she was working out the girl had shed it off within the year and a half.

She had gotten stronger and had a better handle on her quirk. Although, it was relatively easy to use, it was still a pain in her ass sometimes.

"Alright baby girl, you have to save my present for last!" The girl's father grinned at her, clearly proud of himself for whatever he had gotten for her

After opening everyone's gifts and having cake, it was time for everyone to leave. It had turned out to be the best day ever for the girl. She was thankful for everything her mother and father provided for her.

"Alright, time for my present!" Her father grinned at her after everyone had left.

She had almost forgotten.

Her father handed her an (F/c) bag that said 'Happy 16th Birthday' and it had white paper inside of it to cover the gift.

"Yay! I love paper, how did you know?" The girl teased and giggled before taking the paper out and finding a long, thick envelope inside and a big box. "Hm?" The girl looked at her father skeptically before reaching for the envelope first.

Dear (F/n) (L/n),

We would like to humbly congratulate you on your acceptance on recommendations. With it being so late in the school year, we would like to ask that you take a single mock trial and finish it within the required time limit so that we may know what class to assign you to.
Without further ado, we have left you several sheets of paper for you to send back to us so that the costume department can develop a suit for you to wear during your hero training.

Thank you and welcome to U.A.!

Sincerely,
Principle Nezu

The girl's eyes began to water upon reading the second paragraph, a single hand holding her mouth as she looked at her father and mother who held each, smiling proudly at her.

"Let's just say, you don't have to fill out the costume form." The mother beamed as she pointed to the box.

The mother was a fashion designer for heroes and quirkless people alike. She created hero costumes and she created the latest fashion that you might see someone in a magazine wear. So it was safe to assume that her daughter would also be up to date on the latest trends. Whether she liked them or not.

"I got into U.A.?" The girl asked aloud, earning a nod from her parents. "I got into... U.A.?" This only caused her parents to laugh and nod again, only furthering the girl's emotional state.

"We leave next week back to Japan and this time I talked the company into letting me stay until you graduate. So you won't have to worry about us leaving."

Tears collected in the girl's eyes, her vision blurring as she ran to her parents and hugged them, thanking them for everything.

Yes, the girl was spoiled, but there is nothing wrong with being spoiled with love and affection.

Thus, her hero journey began!

______________________