✔cнαρтεя ғιvε•вαкυgσ's яεαℓιzαтιση•

____________________

I peered over at (Y/n) as she just continued to smile at me with those cute chubby cheeks.

"Where to first Baku!" She giggled, extending her fist in the air as if we were going on a mission.

"To the playground!" I shouted, taking her hand in mine as we jogged off into the pouring rain, the wind taking our hoods off. The only thing protecting us was our jackets and our boots.

Our favorite activity to do was to see who could find the largest puddle and pounce in it.

"Baku! Over here!" I turned my shoulder over to the girl and grinned a toothy grin.

"Alright! Let's jump in!"

Times were simpler until I ran into Deku. (Y/n) and Deku would always hang around each other when I invited my other friends.

Soon we all discovered our quirks, except for Deku. She would still hang around him like she wasn't better than him.

One day, (Y/n) got sick and had to stay home. We were all playing on the playground when a boy decided to come along and play on MY playground. A quirkless loser.

Then Deku had to go and defend the other boy. I made sure to show that quirkless loser not to get in my way.

When (Y/n) got better Deku told her what happened and she started acting different around me. It was then that I realized that she was weak.

Which is even worse than being quirkless.

"We aren't friends. How can I be friends with someone who is weak? You'll never compare to me. I'll become the number one hero and I can assure you that there is not enough room for the both of us on the top. Hear that Deku?!"

Deku was trembling beside (Y/n). They are such weaklings. It was pathetic how weak they were.

____________________
Years passed and I never talked to (Y/n) again, my first friend. She hung out with Deku which only pissed me off more. I would always make it a point to let him know that he was weak and useless in this world when (Y/n) wasn't around.

When (Y/n) found out, she started to get bolder each day until finally she stood up to me.

A thought lingered in my mind. It bugged me to the point that if someone even looked at me the wrong way I would go off.

Did I like her?

Of course fucking not, I am not weak and I HATE love shit!

But why is it when she left all this bad stuff began happening to me? Why is it that I missed her even though we hadn't talked since we were preschoolers?

Why?

_______________________

"Hm?" I entered the dorms with the rest of the class and we all noticed the same thing. A girl with (h/c) hair sitting on the couch. No one wanted to say anything so I did.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?"

No response.

A low growl settled in my throat as I approached the couch, ignoring everyone else.

This bitch was wearing earphones, no fucking wonder she couldn't hear me with her shitty music blasting.

I slammed my foot on the coffee table and this immediately got her attention. She sure did have a mean look on her face.

"Can I help you?" It held so much venom.

"I was trying to fucking talk to you."

She ignored me and went over to Deku to talk to him. It turned out to be that lardass.

She looked way different but that didn't change the fact that she was still fucking annoying. Now she is good with her stupid quirk and she is stronger too.

She was only gone a year and a half, what the hell happened to her?

Watching her fight those next few days brought back that question that pissed me off all the time in middle school.

Do I like her?

That's FUCKING WEAK! SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN! NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR FUCKING INPUT!!

Then again, these past few days I noticed that fucking shitty hair has been waiting for her after training to walk with her to the dorms.

Does that fucker like her?!

Why the fuck do I care?

Love is fucking weak and stupid as shit!

But what if he does?

I watched as she began to pick up objects with her fucking quirk and realized she MIGHT be as strong as I am if she continues training like she is. She might be a challenge.

I remembered her words back in middle school, vowing to become strong and a wicked smirk was plastered on my features.

I don't have a crush on her, I just want to fight her, that's it!

That day, after seeing her control her quirk enough to pick people up, I challenged her to a fight.

I don't like her.

I don't like her.

____________________