✔cнαρтεя тεη ╚»🄾🄽🄴«╝

So, for some reason, the update has made it to where the font I am using does not show the "s". I am currently too lazy to fix so for now, for know that any squares are an "S".

Thank you!
____________________
First Person

Wᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ 100 ғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ. Pʟᴇᴀ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ TV ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɴᴛ.

"Hm?" I looked up at a flat-screen TV that showed a view of of the areas that students were fighting in earlier.

Boom! Boooom! BOOM! BADOOM!!

Buildings came crashing down as well as rock slides and even floods. There was chaos everywhere.

"HUH?!"

Tʜɪ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀ ᴛᴀɢᴇ ғ ʏᴏᴜʀ xᴀᴍ. A ᴛʜɪ ᴅɪᴛᴇʀ ɪᴛᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴜᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴇᴜᴠᴇʀ!

I have never done anything like this.

Nᴏᴛ ᴊᴜ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴄɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀϙᴜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. W ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴇϙᴜᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇᴄᴜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴅᴜʀᴇ.

"Wait, why are there people going out there. They need to be careful." I mumbled to no one inparticular.

I continued to listen to Mera explain the rules and the company that is the reason they are able to do these kinds of exams.

I wasn't surprised. Heroes are so famous and needed nowadays, there needs to be a program that helps with this sort of thing so people know what to do.

I walked toward Kirishima and grabbed a bite to eat, he did the same.

"Bakugo."

A voice was heard behind you. You turned to be looking at a hairy man. He seemed to be from Shiketsu.

"Shishikura.. The one with the meat quirk. Did he bump into you?"

"Yeah? What about him?"

"I wanted to apologize. I know he must have said some things that angered you. I just know he probably said some terrible things to a famous person like you. We want to establish a good relationship with U.A. so I apologize on his behalf."