1. First Day of School

(Y/N) POV

Today is the first day of school. Hoorayyyyyyyy! I'm totally excited, because who isn't?

End me.

I got ready for school, as any normal kid. Brushed my teeth, packed my backpack, got dressed, and texted my best friend. I told him I was going to school, and he could meet up with me if he'd like. I was so nervous. Even though he was my BFF, and we kept no secrets from each other, there was one secret I kept so well.

I liked him, and my heart raced every time I was with him. I rushed out of my house, making sure the door was locked. My parents were doing business stuff somewhere else, and my sister.. She was dead.

"Can't wait to see him, huh~?" A voice behind me said. I turned around, and saw Yuki leaning on a tree. He was wearing a scarf, a jacket, a pink shirt, and a hair clip. Pretty stylish if I do say so myself. The only fact that bothered me is that all his clothes were light red.

"Shut up, pink boy." I teased, stopping to talk to him, when really, it was to wait for Mar.

"Be quiet! It's normal for people to like pink!"

"Not boys. No offense." I quickly added.

Yuki scoffed, and looked around. He noticed a squirrel, and his eyes lit up. "Woahhhh!"

I chuckled, thinking he was weird. I saw Mar, and my heart started beating. He looked so cool, wearing jeans, a jacket, and looked so hot..

"H-hey Mar!" I stuttered, trying to control my feelings. I didn't want to blush in front of him.

"Heya, cutie~." Mar teased, winking. I couldn't help but turn red.

"Sh-shut up, you!"

Yuki came up behind me, and whispered in my ear.

"Love birds." He giggled, and went to Emili, started to talk to her.

After a while of conversation, we headed to school. Mar said he hoped he had the same classes as me. My heart raced after he said that, and I had to walk faster than him so he wouldn't notice my red face.