4. Betrayal

Your POV

"Anyway! I heard about your little plan! You are not going to ditch me and Mar so that we can be alone!" I whisper-yelled at them.

"Won't you want that though?" "No! Of course not! If you do that everytime, he'll get suspicious!" I groaned.

I took out my phone and texted in the group chat.

Y/N: How about we meet up at an arcade today?

I specifically suggested an arcade because I know Yuki can't resist that. He loves games, which means he can't ditch with Emili to leave me and Mar alone. I looked back and there was a reply.

Future Hubby(Mar but it's what you named him in your contacts): Sure, that'll be fun! What about Emi? I know Yuki can't refuse.

I looked back up and Emi and Yuki were on their phones. Yuki was looking conflicted and Emi was busy typing, but I knew her answer.

Emili: No thanks. I'm good. Sadly, Yuki can't go. Me and him are getting our science project done. Sorry!

Future Hubby: Aw, that sucks! At least me and (Y/N) can go! Good luck on your project!

I was shocked for many reasons. 1, Mar fell for that. 2, he's still keeping the plan of going!? Usually, he makes sure that we have fun as a group, so if one of us refuses, we won't go. Why the sudden change?

Unless... he wants to be alone with me?!

No, no, nonononono. That can't be. I'm a loser, an idiot, his best friend. Wouldn't that break the friend code or whatever? What even is the friend code!?

Agh! I can't think today!!!! I'll just go, and it'll be hanging out. Yeah. Just hanging out. Not a date. Right? I hope not. Or hope so. Ugh! Why does having a crush have to be complicated!!? I hate life!

Anyway, I reply, trying not to seem shocked.

Y/N: Oh. That sucks. Hope. You. Have. Fun.

I look back up at Yuki and Emili, which Yuki is looking sad, and Emili is just smirking at me.

"Glad that you accepted your fate?" She asked, which annoyed me.

"Whatever, bitch." I flip her off and walked away, going home.