3. Mentally Broken

They came up to me and I showed them the picture. They complimented it, saying how it wasn't blurry at all, but you saw a little blur and it bothered you. The bell rang again 30 minutes later, indicating everyone to go to their last classes.

I headed down the stairs to the 3rd floor, where my next class was, which was Drama. Now, absolutely, positively, happily, and cheerfully HATE Drama! There were always these games where you would have to stand on the small stage to play a game or give a presentation. Today was the presentation.

I hated presentations. Everyone focuses on you while you say your thing, and when you stutter or mess up, everyone probably judges you, which was why I present my presentation quietly, where they could barely hear. This gets me some points off, but I don't really care, as long as they don't judge me on what I wrote my presentation about.

So, my presentation was about what was better, Pizza or Burgers. HOWEVER, someone else also had this topic and decided to choose pizza! Now, the teacher said that I had to choose the other topic, which screwed me up completely! Damn you, Alan.

Now, he presented first, thank god. But I was next. So I talked about how burgers filled you up more than a slice of pizza, which makes people spend more on a slice of pizza than a burger. I also told how some places don't even let you customize your pizza, and give you a really gross topping. But of course, it was quiet. No one is even really paying attention, which is great.

Once I was done, I stepped off the stage and sat in my seat. The rest of the presentations went on and on, but I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about Mar. I thought about how I would gather up the courage to tell him and tell him in a private place so no one else knew I was gay. Though he would probably tell his other friends and ruin my life with rumors.

Oh well. I'll just have to cut his penis off. Just kidding! But seriously. I would.

After the bell rang, I rushed out, wanting to spook my friends when they walked out.

Mar's POV

He had played right into my trap! He had rushed out, like I planned him to, and went into the exact spot I thought he would. God, he's so gullible and cute.

"BOO!" I shouted behind him, surprising him. "EEEEEEEKK!" He squealed, turned around quickly, as well as jumping away. The sound was so adorable..

"Y-you little.. ugh..." Y/N groaned, recovering from his shock of the surprise. "HAHAHAHA! I GOT YOU Y/N, DUMMY!" I laughed at him.

Now, me and Y/N never kept secrets from each other, even... inappropriate things. But there was one secret I kept from him, which was I liked- no. I loved him, which was hard to keep inside. I obviously told my other friends, Yuki and Emili. Now, Yuki and Emili weren't great at keeping secrets, as they would look at me and Y/N whenever we're together with puppy eyes.

"Sh-shut up, idiot.." Y/N glared at me. I only giggled and put my arm around him. "Let's scare them together!" I brought him back to his hiding spot and hid with him.

"No, you're gonna give me away! You're so louudddddd!" He complained, which I was offended by. How dare he, saying I'm loud! Well, he's going to be louder in bed with me- wait, why the fuck did I think that.

"Fine!" I walked off, stomping angrily.

Your POV

I watched as Mar stomped off, mad. I felt a little bad, but it was the truth, and we never lie to each other. Well, except for some little white lies, but what's the harm in those?

I went back to my hiding spot and waited for my friends' arrival.

They eventually came and were chatting. I listened to their conversation as they came.

"We gotta get them together! It's painful keeping secrets for them!" An annoyed Yuki said.

"Well, how do you plan that, genius?" Emili countered.

"Easy! Whenever we have plans to hang out, we'll end up not coming and leave them alone!"

"Bitch, what? They've handled being alone before, dumbass!"

I froze. They're planning to get me and Mar together. Me and Mar. As if! I'm not his type. Wait..
.
.
.
.
Fuck. I'm not his type, there's no way he could love me or even LIKE me for that matter!

I finally came back to reality and saw my friends staring at me.

"Y/N? Earth to Y/N??" Yuki asked, looking very confused.

"O-oh, uh.. Hi?" I replied, unsure of what to say. Emili was examining me.

"He's mentally broken. Or day dreaming about Mar's di-"

"SHUT UP, EMILI!" I shouted out, knowing what she was going to say. She started laughing.

"Mentally broken, see?" She said, still laughing.