2. Nervousness

As we got near to prison, I cooled down a bit, and went to talk to Yuki. He was walking like an idiot, looking at his little rectangle of electricity and laughing to himself.

"Heya, weirdo! Whatcha laughin' at, huh?" I went behind him to see his screen, and saw a few things. He was on Discord, and was talking with a girl, or I could assume he was. And then, I saw some messages between the two, saying, 'I love you~ :heart_emoji:'. Ugh.

"Oh! A gurrrrllllfriennnddd?? How naughty! You've never even met her, have you? This deserves punishment! The internet is a dangerous place!" I mimicked how a mom would say, sarcastically.

Yuki coughed. "I-it's not a she.." He murmured under his breath, even though I could hear him clearly.

I gasped, shocked. I could only stare at him, surprised he said 'I love you' to a dude, since he was giving off all those straight vibes. Except his love for pink. No offense. I wasn't looking where I was going, just staring at him. But what could go wrong?
.
.
.
I walked into a pole.

It was so embarrassing! Especially in front of my blonde, cute, hot, BFF! I wanted to go into a hole and die. Maybe Mar's hole.. No! No! No! He's right there, how could I be thinking like this?! ..He was extremely cute though.

I fell to the ground, clutching my damaged masterpiece; my face! Apparently, we arrived at school, and a dumb-ass pole decided to get in my way. Stupid pole. Yuki stood there, laughing at me, as well as my girlfriend, Emili. How rude! And I thought we were friends! Unlike the other demons, Mar was different, and came to my aid, like I was the beautiful princess, and he was the handsome knight!

Just kidding. He laughed at me. A guy can dream.. A few other students came to my aid, unlike the other followers of Satan. My head hurt, a lot. And I don't think I could process sentences correctly, as I said,

"Head my pole hit the!" They made sure I was okay, and then took me to the infirmary, leaving pink boy, girlie, and dreamy behind.

The nurse said I was okay, and that I should have a cold ice pack on my head. It was super cold, and I got a brain freeze from it. I wonder how that happened..

The bell rang, and I headed to class. I saw Mar on the way, and my heart jumped. Sadly, we didn't go to the same classes. Pinkie and I did though. Chemistry? Boring.
Math? What's going on?
Science? Why.
Hotel? Trivago.

Me and Yuki talked the whole time, especially that boy of his. He said it was role play, and I was super pumped. I loved role play too, since I could express real feelings without the other person knowing the truth.

It was time for lunch, and I met up with my friends in the hallway, ready to go to the rooftop. I grabbed Yuki's arm and started running upstairs.

"C'mon Pinkie!" I shouted happily, and when I looked back, he was looking at someone and smiling. I wonder who it was.

He followed, not like he had a choice; I was dragging him, and got there first. Emili and Mar joined soon after, lunch boxes in hand.

I took out my black camera, something my sister gave to me before she died, and I always had it on me. I took a picture of Emili and Mar, as well as the scenery. Emili was doing a weird pose, while Mar just stood there like an idiot.

"Nice one, you guys!" I shouted, looking at the picture that came out.