6. Rain

Your POV

Once I was done punching Mar's chest, I sighed and just went to the air hockey table. "Fight me!" I said, glaring at him. I was still annoyed he killed my Pac-Man. Mar just nodded and walked to the table aswell.

I grabbed my paddle(idk) and once the puck came out, I hit it hard over to his side. He just let it hit the edge and bounce back to my side. I hit it again and he hit it back. This happened repeatedly until I angled my shot and hit it into the hole on his side.

"Yes! 1 point for me!" I shouted, excited. Mar glared at me and once the puck came out on his side, he hit it really hard. So hard that I took my hand off my paddle because I was scared it was gonna hit me. It didn't, thank god. But it made it into my goal.

"What the fuck?! Are you trying to hurt my hand?!" I shouted at him. Mar just smirked and mocked me, saying, "1 point for me!"

We kept scoring on each other until the score was 4 - 4. I got the last point so he placed the puck on his side. Then he did the same thing he did earlier, hitting the puck really hard. I kept my hand on my paddle this time but the puck flew off the table and hit my hand, going back to Mar's side. I groaned in pain and quickly grabbed my hand. He took this opportunity to hit it back. I think it made it into my goal, I don't know. My hand just hurts!

"I win!" He smiled. I kept holding my hand and I just glared at him. "Woo hoo, good for you." I said spitefully. He looked at me and saw me holding my hand and his smile went away. I stormed out of the arcade, Mar quickly running after me.

"Y/N, is your hand okay?" He asked, I think worry in his voice. "No Mar, my hand is NOT okay! It fucking hit my hand, you asshole!" I shouted, showing him my hand. "Y/N, I'm sorry! I-I thought you would've pulled your hand away!" He replied.

"Well, I didn't, and now it hurts, and it's all your fault!" I kept walking until he grabbed my hand, the one that hurt. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'll.. do anything you want me to if you forgive me." I looked away, still a bit mad.

"..fine. I forgive you." I muttered, but he heard anyway. He smiled and hugged me tight. So tight that I thought I was gonna die. "Thank you!" He said loudly. "O.. ff.." I tried pushing him off me. He quickly pulled away.

"My hand still hurts." I stated. "Maybe this could make it better?" He pulled my hurt hand up to his face and kissed it. 'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. HE'S KISSING MY HAND.' I thought. I could feel my face get hot. "Wh-what're you doing, weirdo?!" I shouted, pulling my hand away quickly. He just smirked and said, "I kissed it to make it better. Did it work?"

I quickly shook my head no. "Of course it didn't!" I glared at him. Suddenly, I felt something wet fall onto my head. Then I felt more wet things. It was starting to rain. I put my hands above my head and started to run home, Mar doing the same and following me. Once we got there, our clothes were soaked. I unlocked the door and went inside. We would definitely have to take a shower. I wonder if he would agree to showering together..

..Of course he wouldn't! That's only for kids and couples! "Do you wanna shower first?" He asked me. "N-no, you can go. I don't think I have shirts that fit you though." I said, lying. I just wanted to see him shirtless. He nodded and went to get a towel since he knew where they were. He's been here many times. He went to the bathroom to shower and I went to my room to take off my wet clothes and put on dry ones. I laid on my bed, waiting for him to be done with his shower.