Chaptre 19

It had been days, weeks actually. Our breakup had put everyone on edge and Ron had cancelled a surprise trip to some garden place. Draco and I hadn't talked. I had been staying in the baby room. As there was probably going to be no use in the near future. Draco and I were just souls residing in the same space. I had left a note saying times I was to come grab something or to shower and he was to be gone. He hadn't opposed as every time that I needed to anything, he wasn't there. 

It had been a rough couple weeks. I did all I could to stay out of our apartment, as did Draco. I had made a few surprise visits to Blaise and Ginny before they started asking questions. Then it was off to Pansy's or Luna's. It made it worse that every other couple seemed happy. 

It wasn't until one day, two weeks later that I saw Draco in the kitchen.

H: I have the kitchen from 6:30-7

D: Honestly Hermione are you going to keep doing this?

H: Draco you were the one who seemed to not care

D: What do you mean Hermione

H: What do you mean "what do you mean Hermione?"!

D: I don't know what your bloody on about, What is this?

H: I want to feel wanted Draco, its not like I want you to propose. I just want that night back. Where you looked at me and said I love you Hermione. Where you saw me. Now you couldn't be more blind.

Hot tears came down my face as I left a dumbstruck Draco. I headed up to my room and cried myself to sleep.