Chapter Six: Welcome to another edition of Quickfire!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Ello guys! Tiffany here! Now, this may be a long chapter, I don't know. I've just been busy getting ready for school, which starts in 4 days where I live in America. Yes, I have some British backround, kinda, so I know some things about British, Irish, and even some Scottish enviroments. So I hope you like this chapter. OH! And, "If you love it, don't come back!"

~Tiffanyxo

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sienna's POV

Yay! The boys are coming over! This is fantastic! I can't believe it, I've always acted out QuickFire games with my friends, and Laura, of course. I had to tweet thi- wait a minute. I may ruin their privacy if I do that. I shouldn't do that. Moving on, me and Laura are already planning on who is wearing which wig, and we are using out iPhones to look up questions. Maybe, during the right time, Sienna can get her first kiss! No, I doubt that. I only knew Louis personaly for a day, why would he even be attracted to me anyway? I am just a civilian. Also, an outsider with a few friends, I'm not even CLOSE to popular! Let's move on before I go crazy.

Laura is going completely insane! She is taking three hours to get ready for her "date" with Niall. I only took half an hour. This is insane! It's just a quick game of QuickFire! Not a two-hour-dinner-reservation. You never know, however, at the right time, they may kiss, or maybe go into another stage of their life, either way. They are so going to date in the future, I just know it! Maybe I should talk to Mrs. Horan about this situation.

"Laura!" I shouted out across the whole room. She looked at me and hissed back, "What do you want now? Can't you see that Niall's future wife over here is getting ready for their first date, and their first kiss? I must be perfect!" I just looked at her surprised, knowing that she isn't acting like herself today. Maybe she really loves Niall this much, that she can basically kick me out of our own room! "I was just going to talk about some love issues I'm having," I started off the conversation ", but I saw how busy you were, so I'll just leave you alone until you are done." I finished off with a smile.

As I dashed out fo the room, fearing that Laura may throw her curling iron at my head anytime soon, I decided to look for presentable for Louis. So, I stripped off my clothes, put on a nice floral top, a pair of dark-wash-denim jean shorts, put on sprakly ballet flats, and sat down at my little make-up station and got to work on straightening my hair, and putting on a little bit of cherry flavored lip gloss. I finally strapped on a belt, dashing to the door as I heard it rung.

"Hello, lovely." Louis said with an flirty smile. The others walk in, as I showed then the way in, but as soon as Louis came in, he escorted me to the couch. He is such a gentleman! I thought to myself, as I saw Laura already sitting next to Niall. Zayn started the first conversation "So, we are here to play QuickFire, is this correct?" I nodded as a simple, but not rubbish answer. "Yes, and we got the wigs already!" I pulled out 7 wigs, one which is a rainbow afro, one which is a long red wig, one was a black braided wig, one was just a hat, one was a bridal headband, one was a baseball cap and finally one was a blonde curly wig. "I CALL THE LONG RED ONE!" I shouted with glee.

Louis, being the funny guy like he is, decided to take my iPhone, and stand up tall with his bridal headband, and shout. "WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW EDITION OF QUICKFIRE!" I tried hard not to giggle as his extraordinary voice as he shouted across the whole flat.

We first started off with me and Liam. I stormed out the first question. "From MassieBrooks101, why do you try to immitate Justin Bieber's hair?" He quickly said "I do not try to copy Justin Bieber's hair." I tried not to giggle, as his serious way of saying his answer. We continued this pattern for about the remaining two minutes we had until Louis shouted. "TIMES UP!" and I tried not to laugh at his accent.

"Alright. Thats enough you two rascals!" Louis pointed out, in a humorous matter. "Now, it's the moment of truth. The winner, of Quickfire." Me and Liam smiled. "Its not you Liam!" Louis said laughing and giving me a huge hug. "I am sorry to say, but it is not you either, babe." Louis said, as I blushed, and Laura making kissy faces at me. Louis then finished it up with. "The winner is Harry Styles!" Harry jumped in excitement. "Yeah! I win! Woo-hoo!" Harry shouted, being adorable as always.

So, in the scheme of things, tonight wasn't so bad after all. I mean, my crush called me babe, and hugged me, and we had a wonderful game of Quickfire. I guess I need to go to bed, it is very late out. Finally, I set up my iPhone alarm, shut my eyes and fell into a relaxing sleep.