Chapter Three: The Party Next Door

OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. I feel so bad DX 

I haven't wrote for like a month! I'm sorry D:

It's okay if you hate me write now. I just said 'write' .-.

I MET RIGHT! I don't have bad grammer! I'm just to distracted by the Olympics... But I don't have ADHD. Oh look! A squirrell!

Yeah, that was a joke... And it came out horrible. ANYWAYS, I'm sorry that we haven't posted. SORRY TIFFANY! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN YELLING AT ME! Okay, so I'm just gonna shut up now so you can get your 'summer reading'. Ew. Guys in speedo's ain't that attractive. Well, um byeeeee <3

_XXLittlePotOfGoldXX_

Laura's POV

It was a few crazy hours, looking around the University and the flats last night. And today, we're soon going to be living in one of those flats, too. Incase if you are wondering, a flat is something like you Americans call 'Apartments'. Anyways, right then me and Sienna were making breakfast while my Mum is gone out with her 'girlfriends'. 

"Eggs? Pancake batter? Crumpets? Fruit?" I called out, while Sienna was collecting the things.

"Check, check, check, and check. What about any drinks?" she replied, placing the ingredients on the small kitchen counter.

"Oh! Yes, apple juice and J2O," I smiled, glad that she remembered. "Great, now, what do you want to make?"

It took a few seconds before she decided. "I guess I could make the crumpets and eggs!" 

I nodded. All I had to make was the pancakes and fruit bowl. Easy enough. Within thirty minutes later, we had our little buffet set up and I started to pile my plate with the eggs and pancakes.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," Harry's voice sang out from Sienna's droid. I looked over and say it was William, the tour person that showed us around the university last night.

Sienna answered the call, putting it on speaker phone. "Hello, Sienna," he chirped.

"Hi William! You're on speaker phone so Laura can hear you too," she replied, yawning.

"Oh, hi Laura! Anyways, I have some news about the flat." 

I cocked up an eyebrow and looked at the phone curiously. What could the news be?

"There is a celebrity attending the University, and his flat is actually, right next to yours," he informed. "And they have a habit of throwing parties, speaking of which, he's having one today,"

I looked at the phone, wide-eyed. CELEBRITY? Who could that be? It's probably not even a well-known one. Sienna looked at me, the same facial expression appeared. "Do you want it still?" I whispered. She nodded and smiled at the phone.

"That sounds great! What time should we be there, with our luggage for the first week and stuff?" she asked.

"Should probably be here around 5:00, in which the party starts at 7:00 pm. Plenty of time to organize your things," William replied.

"Okay, thanks, we'll be there at 5:00!" Sienna said enthusiastically and hung up. "Well, better go pack!" she jumped up and bolted to my room, already repacking her things. I ran to my dresser and grabbed trousers, jumpers, panties, undergarments, and everything you need for a week, including party dresses and heels.

Within an hour, we were in the car heading to the University. I couldn't keep in my excitement. I was actually moving away from my Mum. She didn't even know I was going. But oh well, sucks for her that she was terrible to me. Around 30 minutes later, we parked the car and got our luggage and started to run to our flat. Today was probably the best day of my life.

When we were at the front of the flat, William was already there, holding the two keys. I ran to him and grabbed the key, running to the front door. Each flat was 7 stories tall, and 13,200 feet in length. They were many colors, such as green, blue, yellow, even purple. And thankfully, ours was purple, which was both our favorite color. 

7:00 pm arrived in no time. Me and Sienna were both in our dresses, me in a slim purple see-through dress with white heels, and Sienna in a black floral dress, with black flats. I had slightly curled my hair. After applying eye blush, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss, we walked to the slight green one, where the supposed 'celebrity' lived. I was in front the door, about to knock, but something held me back. I was nervous, and I was never nervous. What is going on?

"Well... Aren't you going to knock? I'll knock for you. I'm half tempted to kick down the door. I hear the music. I need to be where the music is!" Sienna hissed, frustrated. I rolled my eyes, coming back to life. I knocked three times. It didn't take long till the owner of the flat came and opened the door.

"Ello- Oh ey! You must be my neighbors!" he gushed with a Irish accent, smiling. I could tell I was blushing, wide-eyed.  You want to know why? Because, the flat owner standing in front of me, our 'celebrity' neighbors, was the one and only, Niall James Horan from the hottest new boy band, One Direction.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Okay, suckish chapter right? Well blame the Olympics for distracting me. Well to make it all up... I've got nothing. But when you're waiting for Chapter Four, go and listen to the video to the right >>>> You'll love me forever. No, I don't know why he has such a sexy voice. I don't, really. Well okay, while I go fangirl, have a good one <3

_XXLittlePotOfGoldXX_