Chapter Seven: The A-Team

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Ello chap! It's me thy magical Sarah, and writing nao ;D 

Anyways, YES the title is The A-Team, like the song from Ed Sheeran. Why? Well- just read and stop being lazy .-.

Love you little story reader directioners! ;D

_XXLittlePotOfGoldXX_

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Laura's POV.

Last night was hilarious. Experiencing our first QuickFire game, and they never had done one since the X-Factor days. Louis was acting like his normal crazy self, but also a bit flirtatious around Sienna. But it was ADORABLE! And, I obviously have no chance with Niall. We're only friends.

I sit up on my twin bed and rub my eyes. Getting up, I walk to the walk-in closet every flat has and pick out something to wear. A loose grey batman shirt, navy blue skinny jeans and grey High-Tops. Walking out of the closet, I yawned and walked to the front door. Opening the silver handle, I was greeted by the blinding sun. "Bloody hell," I mumbled and walked to Niall's and knocked on the burgandny red door.

"It's Laura!" I called, waiting patiently next to the door. A few seconds later, he opened the door, dressed in a black tank, cargo pants, and blue vans.

"Morning, babe," he smiled, holding the door open for me to enter. We hugged and walked into the house. "So, when are we going to the grocery store?" he asked, sitting down on the leather couch and flipping on the TV.

"Whenever you want. But probably before Sienna wakes up. We don't want a angry, hungry Sienna in the morning," I laughed, sitting down next to him.

Niall looked down at me and smiled, wrapping an arm around me and kissing me on the top of my head. It felt nice, but I can't get used to it. I don't have a chance with him. "And we don't want a grumpy, hungry Niall. So probably right now," he finally said, standing up and pulling me up with his strong hand. I nodded as we walked out the front door and to the car. It wasn't one of those fancy celebrity cars. It was just plain black Nissan Rouge. 

The ride was full of laughs, discussing our last Meet-In-Greet, the X-Factor, their next tour, and many other things. Their lives were pretty crazy, and to think about how many lives they probably have changed, it's amazing.

Arriving at the local food shop, we slipped in and grabbed a cart, and Niall ending up sitting in it.

"Niall.. You really think you can fit in that? Never mind. So, what does childish Niall want for breakfast?" I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Niall smirked. "Never underestimate Niall," he laughed. "But, I would like some bacon, eggs, and waffles!" 

I nodded and ran with the cart zooming in and out the aisles, picking up other things like toiletries, lunch, and cookies (Niall's choice). I'm really glad we didn't say no to William, or then I would never meet Niall and the boys. About thirty minutes later, we were setting the bags into the trunk of the car.

The first part of the ride was an awkward silence, doing nothing, until Niall spoke up. "So, anything planned this afternoon?"

I shook my head. "Nah, no classes planned. Why?" I questioned politely.

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park today," he replied, shrugging.

I smiled. "I'd love to!"

***

A few minutes later we arrived back at the University. Parking the car, putting many bags in our hands, we were off to Niall's flat. Niall took out his key and unlocked the door. 

"YOU GUYS ARE BACKK!!" Louis screamed, running over and tackled Niall and pushed him down, onto the concrete but catching his head.

"Ouch... That hurt lad," Niall grunted, pushing Louis off of him.

Louis frowned, crossing his arms."I see how it is! You just don't like me."

I rolled my eyes and helped Niall up. "You alright?" I asked. Sienna walked over and giggled. Niall stuck his tongue at her, since she was making fun of the scene. Before long, Louis was beside Sienna and holding her hand. A-DOR-ABLE! 

Niall walked into the flat, taking the shopping bags with him. I helped him put away the groceries into the pantry and fridge. In result, everything was organized and put into place. 

"Want to go the park now?" Niall asked quietly, whispering softly into my ear. It felt nice, the warm air tingling against my skin.

I nodded, turning around and looking into his perfect bright blue eyes It reminded me of soft snowflakes. It mesmerized me and I couldn't stop staring. I shook my head and nodded. "Yep! Let's go," I smiled. What just happened to me?

"'Kay guys, me and Laura are going the park!" Niall yelled, taking his keys off the counter.

"Be safe and don't stay out to late!" Liam replied, being the cautious one he is. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door with Niall.

***

We were sitting in the bright meadow, under a great oak tree with the sun behind us. Birds were chirping happily. It was very nice too. Niall took his guitar with us so he was strumming random chords, and sometimes played parts of "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing".

"Your brilliant, Niall," I smiled and looked at him. "I couldn't ever play the guitar,"

Niall smiled and put the guitar in my lap. "Let me teach you." He put both hands over top mine and made me strum some strings. It sounded very familiar. Before long, Niall started to sing with his gorgeous Irish accent.

"And they say she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream, been this way since eighteen. But lately, her face seems slowly sinking, wasting, crumbling like pastries. And the scream, the worst things in life come free to us, cos we're just under the upperhand. Go mad for a couple of grams, and she don't want to go outside tonight. And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland, or sells love to another man. It's too cold outside, for angels to fly.

"Laura, I know I just met you, but I love you. I love you for your personallity, your smile, your careness, and just you. Your my everything. Please, Laura, will you be my princess?" Niall smiled. Whoa. Niall. James. Horan wants me to be his girlfriend. NIALL JAMES HORAN!

I smiled and put the guitar to the side. After I do so, I bounce into his arms and kiss his nose. "Yes Niall. I would love to be your princess!" Tears of joy bounce off my cheeks. I've always wondered who would get to be his princess, and that happened to be me. Officially, the best day of my life.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Okay, this even made me emotionally happy. I don't know why. Anyways, have a good day and comment, vote, whatever, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!?! :D Haha okay, Sarah shall be signing off. PEACE! xx

_XXLittlePotOfGoldXX_

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-