Chapter Two: House Hunters

Sienna POV

Before I start what happened during this sleepover, hello! My name is Sienna Lexa Deux. I am currently 18 years old and I live in Mullingar, which is the county town of Westmeath in Ireland. My best friend since we were kids is Laura Tayge, and we are going to be graduating tomorrow after we look for a college house, which is the plan anyway. You can describe me as the rule breaker, who gets away with anything.

Now, on with the tale. "First things first, Laura," I explained ", we will need to stuff as much pillows under the blankets to make it look realistic, like we are actually sleeping. Then, we will sneak out your window, considering your alarms aren't on at night, and we are on the first floor. Finally, we will sneak to my car and zoom to Webster University to take a tour at the college houses. Sound like a plan?" Being the girl she is, Laura just nodded and went along with the plan, since I always knew how to get out of trouble.

Just like I said, we started with the pillow stuffing. I plan ahead so I pulled a lot of pillows that I packed in an extra suitcase and stuffed them under the blanket, fixing each one we stuffed. Then, we put the wigs on the pillows, I always bring wigs. Finally, we put on our best shoes, climbed out Laura's window and dashed to my car to go to the college houses.

We arrived at the beautiful sights of Webster University. The school, the buildings, the flora, every single detail was a beautiful sight. I parked closest to the houses so we can get in and get out quite easily. The man there, don't get me wrong, was very charming for his age, being twenty-two, and all. He escorted us around the beautiful homes, looking at their architecture, flowers to show decoration, and last but not least, the rooms inside the house. This all took us a quick 30 minutes, right before Laura's mum showed up back at home, since she had to leave for groceries, luckily. We thanked the nice gentleman, and dashed to our car. I got his business card incase we called him up for some important updates about the house.

What can I say? I guess me and Laura are two peas in a pod, if you ask me. She may seem like the one that goes along with everything, like earlier this evening, but she has gotten me out of sticky situations. Believe it or not, our troublemaking attitudes brought us closer as young children, until we became the best of friends.

"Ladies, Fiona! I am home at last! There was a back-up in the line when someone mysteriously shop-lifted so everyone had to stop him. Some people and their horrible attitudes. I am so glad you two don't have those attitudes!" She striked us with a kind smirk, as she set down her back-breaking groceries. "Mum. Let me help you with those." insisted Laura. Her mum thanked her, as I tagged along to be an angel, for once in my 18 years of living.

As time flew, so did our energy. Midnight stroke but we were almost dead asleep. Probably that last minute house-looking wore our energy as we zipped along the doors of those fine houses. Laura, being a heavy sleeper, slept tight first as usual at these week-long sleepovers. This will probably be our last slumber over at our houses, because tomorrow, we become graduated women, in our own house. Together, helping each other pay rent and other payments. Those may be struggles, but spending time together will be extraordinary. As I shut my eyes into my own slumber, I couldn't wait for our woman-hood to begin, in a few hours.

(Chapter written by: ~Tiffanyxo)