When He Uses Pick Lines

Sebastian
You gave a small eye roll as you pushed a shopping cart back towards the others. Sebastian wanted to make a quick run to the supermarket, so he wanted just to pack around a basket instead of pushing a cart down each aisle. You gave widened eyes seeing a the store crowded with coupon shoppers. It was a Saturday at that, so that explained why it was so busy. "You might be asked to leave soon. You're making all the other women here look bad." You blushed and hit Sebastian's arm playfully. He smirked then grabbed your hand and pulled you down the aisles. "That was a good one." You pecked Sebastian's shoulder as he gave a side glance with a smirk, gripping your hand more. "Was being serious."
Joseph
You smiled and answered the phone. Before Joseph called, you were currently in the shower at the time, but you were now wrapped in a towel. "Were you busy, love?" Joseph asked as you tried to grab a shirt from the dresser without your towel slipping off. "Um. No. Wait. Hold on," you sighed. "Sorry I can't hold. I've, uh, already fallen for you." You blushed and looked at the phone, then placed it back to your ear to hear him chuckling. You also faintly laughed while making heading back towards the bathroom. "That was cute." "Well, I have many more," Joseph mumbled.
Ruvik
Ruvik waited in the doorway of your room as you were in the bathroom fixing up your hair. He gave crossed arms and a light sigh through his nose when you growled at yourself in the mirror. "What is it?" "My hair isn't perfect. Eh! No one is s-." "Whoever said no one is perfect hasn't seen you before you." You blushed with parted lips, you then gave a faint giggle and a smile when going over to him. You kissed Ruvik's cheek as you held his arm when he made a gesture to head towards the door, making him give a small smirk with a side glance. "Aww. I love you so much." After you kissed his cheek once more, Ruvik removed himself from you and pecked your head. "Love you just as much too."
Leslie
"(Y/n)?" You looked up at Leslie with a smile as he extended out his hand when stepping out of Beacon. Instead of waiting inside in the cold, you sat on the bench in the warmth of the sun outside. "Come on." You gave a confused look but with a smile as you took his hand. Leslie then shuffled back inside and led to a rise in boom that was on the check in counter. "Awe. It's beautiful, Leslie." Leslie shook his head, then took your hand. "N-no. Leslie show y-you rose s-so (Y/n) can see y-you mo-more beautiful," Leslie whispered while trembling. Your cheeks blushed a light pink as you looked at him. Leslie had a small smile, then cupped your cheek sand gave you a small peck on the lips before you kissed him back deeper. Leslie blushed more, then took your hand and led you towards the exit, making you latch onto his arm. "Leslie, you are so sweet and precious." "I love you too. (Y/n)."
Stefano
"Darling, are you ready to go?" "Yeah, just let me get my shoes and socks on." Stefano gave a small nod as you sat on the edge of the bed. You and him were going to walk one another, so he could go to his studio and so you could go take photos of the mayor speaking in person. You gave a confused look when Stefano bent down in front of you and lifted up your foot. "Let me tie your shoes. I don't need you falling for someone else Darling." You gave a small smile with a glance to the side as Stefano smirked. "I love you and only you Stefano. I won't fall for anyone else," you whispered. Stefano then pecked your lips before taking your hand and walking you towards the door. "Oh, Darling, if I could I would have the whole world