When He Wears Your Clothes

Sebastian
After feeling you shiver, Sebastian peeked open his eyes and sat up in bed with a slight smirk. It was late, and since it was the apartment got cold. Sebastian tucked you in with all the blankets on the bed, which left him none. Instead of taking a shower, Sebastian smirked and dug through your side of dresser. After hearing the dresser slam, you peeked open your eyes only to see Sebastian in a pair of your fuzzy, pj bottoms. "Um? Aren't those mine Seb?" Sebastian yawned and gave a nod, scratching the back of his neck before plopping down on the bed. "Yes. And they are warm." You gave a small laugh and a head shake, scooting close to him only for him to spoon you and hold you close. "These are mine now." "What? No." "You're my girlfriend, therefore. Your clothes are my clothes."
Joseph
"Hey, um, (Y/n)." You looked at Joseph to see him and Sebastian walk into the living room of the apartment. You were sitting on the couch eating a snack that required a bowl before you stood up and went to the sink. "Hey guys." "Do you know how to work a washing machine?" You looked up at Sebastian with narrowed eyes only to see Joseph playfully slap his chest as you crossed his arms. "Why?" "I think you shrunk my jeans," Joseph whispered. When you glanced down, your lips parted seeing that those jeans belonged to you. "Joseph. Those are my skinny jeans." You fell to your knees nearly laughing, trying to catch your breath as Sebastian chuckled softly. "Really? No wonder I've been getting a. Well, feeling uncomfortable." When Joseph tried to pull down the pants, you ended up laughing a bit more before watching Sebastian go to the door with a head shake. "Alright, I'll see you two later. Have fun getting those off." When Sebastian left, you then playfully slapped Joseph's arm, making him smile and kiss your forehead. "I promise I won't rip them."
Ruvik
"Hello?" After answering your cellphone with a confused look for you didn't recognize the number, you then smiled calmly. "Yes, this is (L/n)." You were wrapped in a towel for you and Ruvik had just got into the shower together, well he was in the shower before he decided to lean against the doorway with crossed arms in his a towel. "I'll be right down to pick up." "Who was that?" You turned to Ruvik, giving an eye roll while walking and opening your closet. "The front desk. I have mail and." "I'll go get it." When you turned, you seen Ruvik trying to put on your black, sleepwear shorts. "Ruben, I was looking for that." "I'm just borrowing it." After he pecked your cheek, you gave a head shake when seeing him in your black shorts that started to stretch before he made it out the door. "Might as well keep them now."
Leslie
"Leslie, it's fine. It's just a ten minute physical." Leslie gave a slight smile with a calm sigh as you held the door open for him towards the doctor's office at Beacon. "I just need you to take off your shoes, please," the woman said. As you sat in the chair across from the bed Leslie was sitting on, your lips parted when Leslie took off his shoes to reveal a mix matched pair of your ankle socks. "My socks?" Leslie smiling, pulling them off as you stared at him with the same expression. "C-comfy. Yes, (Y/n)'s." You smiled as he softly smiled as well, he then hopped of the bed when the nurse held open the door. "H-hold," he whispered when handing you the socks that were now his.
Stefano
"Stefano, do you see my black spandex in there?" While you were digging through your dresser, which you placed the clothes back neatly afterwards on doing so, Stefano was in the bathroom for he was taking a shower. You had just arrived back from your taking pictures and planned on joining him once you found a change of night clothes since it was late. "These. Darling?" You smiled, but when you turned around to face Stefano your lips parted and your eyes widened. Stefano was leaning against the doorway, and you didn't know whether to be shocked for it was wearing your spandex or to be flustered to the tight spandex around his waist. "Y-yeah. Those." Stefano smirked, going over to you only to lift up your chin and peck your lips before making his way to the bed. "Are they comfortable Stefano?" you grinned. You then began stripping into your undergarments and walking over to the bathroom. "Very comfortable, but I'm sorry, Darling, I will not have you ripping these off tonight."